Macross/Robotech Destroids, and other mecha

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by ThunderChild, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

Personally I'd really like to see the Destroid Spartan... nothing like a giant robot with a giant club for some real old-school giant robot fighting!! sign1
  2. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Not to worry Jay, it's in the works.
    Also in the works is the MoDat 5, some WIP pics posted a few pages back.
  3. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

are these mechs available?
  4. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

thunderchild, i just printed out the dfender and it looks great. but if i could make a suggestion on the next ones. could you lighten the fold lines so as they are not so prominant? or offer a no lined version? thanks.
  5. ThunderChild

Thanx for the heads-up Nothing, I'll keep that in mind for the future projects! :)

Some people also seem to like printing on colored card, With most of the Destroids, this seems not a bad idea either. Though I may not go for it just yet.
  6. Ottaku

Ottaku New Member

Impressive ThunderChild, and good instructions too. What´s next? :cry::mrgreen:
  7. ThunderChild

Greetings and welcome Ottaku! :)

Thanx for the complements!

My designs are moving at a snail's pace at the moment, will only be able to put in some serious hours from July onwards, but the next to come out will prolly be the Beta Fighter followed by the other two SDF's. You can follow some very AMAZING modding on the little sdf on this thread:
  8. DaDragon

DaDragon New Member

Monster, monster, monster!!

Hi from a melancholic longevity-challenged brit (sad old git :killer: !) and Newby :inmew:

AWESOME thread jawdrop : respect to all :inw: :inw: :inw:

Am I the only person on this site who hasn't got a copy of Wulf's monster Destroid Monster? :-(

Will somebody please take pity on a SOG (see above) and please, please send a copy? :excited1:

9. tikitiki_m

tikitiki_m Member

The Destroid Monster is pay model, and sold at Wonder Festival only.
    Please don't ask the copy , it's piracy.
  10. DaDragon

DaDragon New Member

How am I supposed to know? How judgemental.

NOWHERE in this thread is it mentioned that:

1) The Wulf Destroid Monster is a commercial product
    2) That it was sold at Wonderfest only.

I strongly resent the accusation of piracy as several of the posts in this thread ask for copies and appear to have them supplied without comment!
  11. tikitiki_m

tikitiki_m Member

12. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

ummm ....

[img of Monster /img]
    Read stuff before you quote it. Turn off the caps too. :curse:

ARMORMAN Guest

All Tikitiki was doing was clarifying that it was a wonderfest exclusive. No need to jump down his throat. He is right. What is floating around is a pirated copy (I, for one, plan to bide my time and one day, when Tikitiki is not on his guard, break into his house and steal all his paper kits!:twisted:)
  14. Janx

Janx Member

I do have a Mac II that I designed and built, but sadly atm real life is sucking too much time up.

One day I will get round to putting it in here (after a lot of simplifications).

Attached Files:

15. DaDragon

DaDragon New Member

Monster here . . .

OK, I can be a bit of a monster . . .just ask my kids :eek:!!! Some words just make me see red: it's the paranoia you get working for the NHS for many years! sign1

tikitiki_m; I apologise for jumping down your throat. It was just the way your post was worded and the way I read it. :cry: Of course it might've been the gold earing gave me away!!!

Stev0; you're righ: monster rage can distort things out of proportion and make you read between lines that were never written.

ARMORMAN; make sure you send tikitiki_m's Destroid Monster to me after you steal all his card models!!! :twisted: I leave the disposition of the remainder in your capable hands!

Janx; your Mac II is AWESOME jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop. Forget the simplifications, make it the best card model ever with the greatest detail ever!!! :band1:

Graham . . .monster by popular vote . . .:wink:
  16. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

janx i dont see where that monster needs simplifing. looks awsome!!
  17. xavs

xavs Member

Every adition to this teme will be great, remember every single boy in the 80's :wave:
  18. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

The Monster looks buildable as is :D

For those who haven't built it yet I highly recomend Janx's Alpha Fighter. His stuff is prime :D

ARMORMAN Guest

I agree, the Monster looks quite buildable.
  20. DaDragon

DaDragon New Member