Macross/Robotech Destroids, and other mecha

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by ThunderChild, Jan 25, 2008.

SEBRET Member

very nice indeed.
  2. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

Very cool will we see a download for it...
    mu$$t...t0p dr00ling oN KeyBOArd
  3. fruiz

fruiz New Member

Hi Cybrsqrl

Really excellent model :thumb::thumb::thumb:, congratulations, great detail, I would now like to ask you a question, you upload the model for others to arm.

Greetings :wave:

Lima - Perú​
  4. cybrsqrl

cybrsqrl New Member

I will eventually upload the SDF-1 for others to build. It took a long time, but showed me what I have to rework to make this acceptable for others to construct.

In the mean time, I found this while surfing and built one. I can't tell you much about it because it was on a spanish web site. It's a petty cool little model of an armored battaroid. It was in pepakura format. should probably be reworked a little to make it easier to build.

I might do a recolor for the urban camo version at some point. Going to make missles for it. right now they are just textured. Also, could use better hands.
    (Also, the cat ran off with the gun for it and I don't know where she hid it. It is rather large and should be scaled down a little.)

I won't post the link to the site because it's my understanding that they have models on it that are reposts (possibly without the authors permission) however, if you google search gbp-1, you should be able to find it.

Attached Files:

ARMORMAN Guest

6. ltla9000311

ltla9000311 Member

Armored Valk....

Hey thanks for the link to the armored valk, I have the p*****c version I built years ago. Another one to add to the stack!
  7. cuguel

cuguel New Member

hello my name is cuguel this he is my first post and these are my models of robotech

I hope that they like

ARMORMAN Guest

9. cybrsqrl

cybrsqrl New Member

robotech models

Very nice indeed. I very much like the stands for them too! Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing more.
  10. Stormeagle

Stormeagle Member

nice job. Where did you find the models for that Alpha fighter and the Spartan (I think that is the name for The missile poded mecha)?
  11. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

hey are some very nice models, and I too would be curious to know where you got the spartian model....
  12. cuguel

cuguel New Member

13. rapierdragon

rapierdragon Member

Wants plans for the Beta fighter... mainly so I can shrink them and match them up to my tiny 4-inch Alpha fighter (toy)... or if that won't work (or doesn't look good) I'd do both Alpha and Betta in their joined fighter form (hardly care if they can transform so long as I can sit them as either seperate fighters or one combined fighter).

Yeah, I know there's 3d plans for the Beta around, but Pepakura doesn't work for me. I'm on an old win98se system so trying to convert/extract .3D0 or whatever into nice "easy to print" pages is just something I've never been able to do.
  14. marcioship

marcioship New Member

how dowload the defender destroid???
  15. ustercluck

ustercluck New Member

I love this stuff.
  16. Squirrel-

Squirrel- New Member

WING COMMANDER!? the dos game!? i thought i was the only one who cared about that sort of thing.
  17. gbwhitman

gbwhitman New Member

Very Nice

I love the coomunity here, good clean entertainment and mad modeling skills on display.
  18. Dopedidu

Dopedidu New Member

Does anybody know if there is a actual model of the tomahawk available?

Nice builds Cuguel!

19. blaar

blaar Member

Don't think so. If only Thunderchild can make us one like the Defender he did :)

There is always the MechWarrior WarHammer ....... lol :)
  20. Dopedidu

Dopedidu New Member

Yeah that would be nice :mrgreen:

Already i have zecks warhammer and that one from czechia.

I now wait that MonkeyRum get Punakettus Warhammer ready for pepakura