USS Sulaco / Aliens

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Alien99, Feb 1, 2009.

1. fireroze22

fireroze22 New Member

This is going to be big hope I have room to put it up and take a few months to build about reem pf paper can,t ti start this one .

Keep up the good work Jan.

2. seej001

seej001 New Member

:eek: totally awesome. great work.
  3. marmeus

marmeus New Member

great woorkkkk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It will be a wondefull ship !
    1.7m, cheated :D
  4. marciu11

marciu11 Member

Absolutely wonderful work!
    I can not wait for completion. What anticipate a price for this model?
    Much wanted to have the wall in the room:)

5. firebat

firebat New Member

omg it loks wonderful beutiful you have a lot of pattiense to fix this huge lady nice job dude
  6. sidewinder81777

sidewinder81777 Midnight Modeler

I of course cant speak for Jan, but i would assume that the Sulaco, like his other Aliens models will be a free download. How much you'll have to spend on ink and paper to build this beautiful beast however.....
  7. marciu11

marciu11 Member

I hope :) But this model is worth any money:)
    Alien Sacrifice is worth every drop of ink :D
  8. oriod01

oriod01 Member

I have to agree, even though the pattern will probably be a free download, it will be far from being free to build. Probably very expensive... and MORE than worth it! Jan is a papercrafting GOD, we should all bow before him. Only a handful of designers have the talent and professionalism that he does. Uhu02 is another (forgive me if you deserve to be mentioned here and were not), and most of the rest are Korean. Being that the Korean designers don't share with non-Koreans (not even for sale) they really aren't worth mentioning. The fact that Jan shares his incredible talent and HARD work with such selfless generosity deserves our reverence and utmost respect. This model is so perfect that I dare to say you could probably use it to film a feature film. Not only is Jan an incredible artist and professional designer, he shows that he understands and embodies everything that makes this hobby so great. Jan you are AWESOME!!!
  9. RW2112

RW2112 New Member

I have been reading this thread and have to say it will be great to see this ready to build. Absolutly love it, and thanks so much for sharing it with us!
  10. marciu11

marciu11 Member

oriod01 True! Jan is a great deal of respect for his work and selflessness. Such people should respect and support in their work.
  11. Neo1975

Neo1975 New Member

Jan you are the Man. I've Built your Judge Dredd Lawgiver, have started the Aliens Rifle and can't wait to build the Terminator Pulse Rifle. All of your models are detailed and expertly textured with easy to follow and detailed instructions. This should be another Jan masterpiece.
  12. I disagree. This will be THE Jan masterpiece. :thumb:
  13. Judge

Judge New Member

Amazing. I've just gotten back onto the forums & I see this.
    Excuse me while I pick my jaw up.
  14. Kovic

Kovic New Member

Absolutely wonderfu.
  15. firebat

firebat New Member

" This will be THE Jan masterpiece"

yes this is the one and only masterpice
  16. Alien99

Alien99 Papercraft Member

OH, c´mon guys :oops:

anyway....thanks for all your support. I really appreciate that.:thumb:

and lil something :cool:

17. SEBRET

SEBRET Member

Amazing as usual!
  18. Mousemuffins1

Mousemuffins1 Member

wow. did you say August sometime for completion? Can't wait.
  19. Kovic

Kovic New Member

Building (designing) papercraft in this scale is a challenge. Big respect for You Allien99.
  20. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

I think it's safe to say I'll have to build two. One as the Sulaco, and one in it's original form as the Pulse Rifle. :cool:

Great work so far, Jan! Small though the progress may be, it's enough just to see you're working on it. :thumb: