USS Sulaco / Aliens

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Alien99, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Alien99

Alien99 Papercraft Member

And now....the most unusual part of the ship. The reactor ...this is it´s side - spherical cover with the 3-pieces ring :thumb:

and glued together:mrgreen:

more soon....:wave:
  2. marciu11

marciu11 Member

Wery! Wery!... :wave7:
  3. MurdocMurloc

MurdocMurloc New Member

Starting construction ASAP
  4. JackAce

JackAce New Member

fantastic. i can't imagine how many hours this must take
  5. hdrt

hdrt New Member

Hi everybody, first post here. I stumbled upon this forum last night doing a web search for Sulaco schematics and found this. This project has left me speechless! A MASSIVE amount of respect to the individual putting the work into this. I shall be glued to this thread until project completion!
  6. Alien99

a new part is here..the pylon structure was really easy :mrgreen:

a diorama with the rest of the parts:twisted:

the pylon and the reactor with the cooling tower was printed on another printer, so i must solved the color settings in was totally different from the old-one:curse:
  7. marciu11

marciu11 Member

8. nh3ave2006

nh3ave2006 Member

Jan you are AWESOME! I've been a Fan for a long time I wish I could learn to the amazing things U do!! THANK YOU!!
  9. DarkAntzMK-II

DarkAntzMK-II Member

This build is simply amazing! i cant wait for it to be finished! what format will it be in? jpegs or a pdf?
  10. matineematt7

matineematt7 New Member

Oh, please let the format be PDF. I much prefer this format, becuase I find them easier to work with when printing.
  11. oriod01

oriod01 Member

I know Jan is still working on the Sulaco and nothing could be more awesome. Just wondering if the rumor I heard that he had done a Hunter Killer Tank from Terminator was true or not? If so is this a finished model or something to be finished at a later date after the Sulaco? And will there be templates, that would be awesome! I couldn't think of anyone better to do this.
  12. fury101

fury101 New Member

gorgeous as ever Jan. Great work.
  13. Riddick

Riddick Member

Fantastic work !!! When do you release the files ? :mrgreen::twisted:
  14. DarkAntzMK-II

DarkAntzMK-II Member

Any progress Jan? im seriously waiting on this ship
  15. Mousemuffins1

Mousemuffins1 Member

*waits patiently.*

*Brain Splodes*
  16. fury101

fury101 New Member

Hi Jan, once again i am amazed at the progress you are making on this.

Just one quick thing. I know you are incredibly busy but could you udate your aliens papercraft site a little more regularly. I am a regular visitor there and would love to see more updates (even if its just to let us know how the Sulaco is doing.)

17. bigfan

bigfan New Member

This is Awesome Work, Jan
    I hope to see the end of this :D
  18. Alien99

Here i am with few new parts:mrgreen:. Everything around me take my time for sulaco away (u know - family, friends, home etc...:cool:) are some new things about the reactor section and cooling tower. I´ve added some support structures around.:thumb:

and here is the whole thing how it will be look like together with the rest of the engine section...looks fine :twisted:

the format for the sulaco will be pfd container with the pixel images. Like the tiny (1:430) dropship released year ago.

Sad thing is about my web pages...the upload of new informatios or models has low priority for me. But who knows...there will be some new model in bonus section in the autumn:twisted:
  19. Although I know how big it will be I`m always shocked (in a very positive sense) when I see parts of it compared to real things, like your hands in this case.

This is sooooooooo amazing!