USS Sulaco / Aliens

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Alien99, Feb 1, 2009.

1. marciu11

marciu11 Member

WoW! WoW! WoW!
  2. WOW...This this thing is AWESOME!!! I cannot wait to get my hands on it!
  3. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

I am in awe at both the size and the beauty of this kit! Well done so far, and I can't wait to see the end product. :thumb:
  4. Operative7B

Operative7B New Member

WOW! I have built some big and complex card models, but that... just... wow.
  5. GHOST222

GHOST222 New Member

Thanks for the tips Alien99, can´t wait to build this huge thing ;). But i don´t know where I Place this awsome big model in my Livingroom. On the ceiling with transparent ropes or on the wall over the couch or on the cupboard with the display.
    Think I see it when the model is done and I can balance out the optik to decide where I place it.
  6. kcpstudio

kcpstudio Member

Hi Jan,
    Looks Fantastic!

7. jakub08

jakub08 New Member

Any progress??
  8. Cuthbert

Cuthbert Member

This is got to be the best paper model. Can't wait for it to be released.
  9. imirus

imirus New Member

i am hungary, please sulaco papermodel download?

thank you

sulaco forever
  10. wacek80

wacek80 New Member

Now this is awesome! :)
  11. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

MU$$t St009p dRo0llin9 on K3ybOr4d...
  12. melvin008

melvin008 New Member

Wow Alien99, very interested in building this baby once your done. I loved the endo rifle model you did. Deffinetely going to try and light the Sulaco i think. Keep up the good work.
  13. lytesabre

lytesabre New Member

Looking good, i can't wait to see it finished!
  14. marciu11

marciu11 Member

15. fury101

fury101 New Member

what a gorgeous thing :) Jan as always a beautiful model beautifully executed :) Looking forward to updates
  16. firebat

firebat New Member

si de hecho en su pagina se puede ver que ya actualizo los botones de los modelos y ha incluido este grandioso modelo.

sigue asi jan méxico te apoya :thumb:

17. Chesso2001

Chesso2001 New Member

looks great Very hard to build but would be worth it :) Mind you I still havent got round to building the pulse rifle yet lol
  18. twinslet

twinslet New Member

Jan -

I've built several of your models and, in the case of the M41-A Pulse Rifle, multiple builds of a single model. (I started adding red tips to the barrel since some the kids were likely to carry the thing in public!) Your models are so excellent as to artwork and fit and finish; now I see how devoted you are to accuracy. It's amazing to see someone put the time, effort, and energy into their projects and I'm sure this model will be spectacular. Now where am I going to find time to build it? Thank you so much for what you do; you do it so well. As we say down here ..."You da man!"

Tom in Texas
  19. Alien99

Alien99 Papercraft Member

Hi guys,

It´s 40 days since my last post.:eek:
    I had some comercial model to complete so there was no time for the beast.:cry:....There is some family duty too.:oops:

So the progress is more symbolical than real., it is:

some minor details added :thumb:

engine plates prepared for glueing...and some small parts on top railgun.
    plates on their places:mrgreen:
    how is the whole engine look like....all side consoles glued.

the newest one(today-27.5.2010): I´m preparing the textures for the "reactor & cooling tower" section.

That´s all folks sign1....for now...Ihope that you will see some new structures in the near future.
  20. psonline

psonline New Member

wonderful as always. can´t wait to see it finished and to see the download button also ;) congrats for the Ice Hockey Championship to Czech Republic. greetings from slovakia, peter.:thumb::thumb::thumb: