USS Sulaco / Aliens

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Alien99, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Bigtiime

Bigtiime Member

new wives FTW!
  2. Squirrel-

Squirrel- New Member

this is one of those projects that make you say "plastic? who needs plastic? i have paper."
  3. Bigtiime

Bigtiime Member

would this be as impressive if it were made from ummmm . . . errrr . . . dare i say . . . plastic. i think not. think of the comments when you tell your friends . . . "it's paper". :eek:
  4. KGC

KGC Member

is beautiful! How soon you think to finish the project? I love alien, and your projects are wonderful, make available to everyone even the Sulaco?
  5. will69

will69 New Member

Can´t wait until this is released :thumb::thumb: A little off-topic question, Jan ( but in Aliens-range ). I sas visiting your homepage a little while a go and took a look at your "garbaged" projects. :mrgreen: Have you any plans to re-open your project with the dropship in scale 1:25 ( ? ), the one that is matching your APC? It would be a blast if you did....

Thanks for all the beautiful models that you have made :wave::wave::thumb::thumb: I love your work
  6. WharDemon

WharDemon New Member

Definitely stockpiling ink and paper for this project, just gotta find a place to hang it thats far enough outta reach from the kiddos. Thanks for yet another amazing build Mr. Rukr
  7. Bigtiime

Bigtiime Member

I'm thinking that at this level it might be a good idea to use a professional printing service. I'm not sure I'd trust my hardware to give the quality that this deserves. I think the money would be well spent.
  8. nh3ave2006

nh3ave2006 Member

Not a bad idea! also the toner printers like at Office Max etc... give a nice glossy shine
  9. Alien99

Alien99 Papercraft Member

fiuhh..lots of reactions here:wave:

Finally...I´ve gued together the top railgun - probably the hardest part of the sulaco :p

10. Oh my god - a complete model on its own, so to speak... :eek:
  11. Bigtiime

Bigtiime Member

maybe he'll let us build the gun as a teaser? sorry . . just wishful thinking :)
  12. Tirick

Tirick Member

That is brilliant; especially neat to see the dropship in comparison!
  13. nh3ave2006

nh3ave2006 Member

Marco took the words out of my mouth..... OMG!!!! :-o FANTASTIC WORK!!!!!
  14. kevo

kevo Member

That is some fine work! I especially like the fan detail. been a big fan of your work for a long time.
  15. bezelbub

bezelbub New Member

we beg you, release a part to your unworthy followers :D

Once a person can complete the holy turret, then ready are ready for rest!

Again you astound us with this beast of a model
  16. bigfan

bigfan New Member

Holy crap, some small pieces there, Jan. Good work.
  17. Bigtiime

Bigtiime Member

amen . .
  18. DarkAntzMK-II

DarkAntzMK-II Member

All hail the Holy turret!
  19. Bigtiime

Bigtiime Member

20. Borchsenius

Borchsenius New Member

wow.. you can do that with paper? hot stuff!