The Uhu02 appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by ThunderChild, May 8, 2010.

1. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Welcome to the forum wasp!
  2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

UHU's mastery of model building, subject matter, is yet to be rivaled, and it FREE!! Not only that, you can't get models of these ,as far as subject matter, anywhere else. It is really up to us to keep our end of the deal up.
  3. asclepius

asclepius New Member

A Living Treasure...

I have admired the work of Uhu02 for some time now. His models are incredibly detailed, rivaling/exceeding that of commercial plastic/resin kits.

They bring back great memories of movies I have seen through my life.

Uhu02, Thank you for blessing us with your work!

4. MTK

MTK Active Member

Kind of fun when you figure out how easy it is.:mrgreen:
  5. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Yeah, its so simple it's complex... gotta love it.
  6. MTK

MTK Active Member

My appologies. I think that sometimes my comments are taken in a different way than they were meant. Really very sorry, some times I assume to much. Forgive me.
  7. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Huh? :confused: You lost me there, my man. No one took offense that I know of! :mrgreen:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
  8. MTK

MTK Active Member

I never know....???
  9. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Uhu02's models are indeed quite nice. The fact that he makes them available for free with just a little digging around in admirable. It was kind of fun going on the hunt for the necessary information needed to get onto the site and download them.

People have become very protective of the wishes of Uhu02 in regards to the models. That is just one small way we can show our appreciation to him for offering such good models. Thank you, Uhu02, for the work. :thumb::mrgreen:
  10. Peter Epps

Peter Epps New Member

I have been advised by some in the know that this is the place to express my admiration and appreciation of your magnificent work and your magnanimous generosity.
    Thank you so much.
  11. farich.abdillah

farich.abdillah New Member

Hi...i try to download the eva pod, but i couldn't find its link...could you tell me where should i search for?thanks
    best regard
  12. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

DO NOT EVER ask for a direct link to Uhu02's models here.
    You will NOT be given a link.

Access to UHU's library has been covered elsewhere on this forum in great detail. In fact, it is stickied. I STRONGLY suggest carefully researching this information.

Anyone either asking for or providing direct links to UHU's models will be summarily banned without recourse. My word is final on this.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
  13. paperquestor

paperquestor Member

Thanks UHU02

Use KISS and you will find how smart you are. I was humbled when I finally got it. I will respect UHU02,s wishes. I wish I had his talents. Fantastic models he has given us and I enjoy everyone of them. :thumb:

Thank you for sharing UHU02. Now I get to see how good my talents are putting the Moonbus together. Maybe he would do a PamAm space Clipper?

14. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Just remember, it is members of this forum who are the sole recipients. :)
  15. papercraftrookie

papercraftrookie New Member

16. papercraftrookie

papercraftrookie New Member

When I FINALLY got it, I felt like I was getting senile. You'll understand what I'm talking about when you solve it. Some get it right away, others like me, ponder things to the Nth degree. I'm glad UHU set it up this way. You have to earn these works. They really are a gift.
    Remember that this is a secret that must be kept. The man worked very hard on these.
    At any rate, thank you again UHU.
  17. okieman

okieman New Member

his models are art at its finest. I see why he wants to protect them, but from 11pm to 5am this morning and another 5 hours yesterday and still no clue to the password I am calling it quits, I guess the gods of card modeling want me to finish my 1:48 Saturn V second stage.

18. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

19. cp1963

cp1963 New Member

I tried too hard on this one myself . I was about to give up, when it clicked. I guess at my age my mind doesn't work so well any more. I am thankful for UHU02's generosity and talents. I pray that I can do his builds justice. UHU, thank you and God bless you. The least we can do to repay UHU is to honor his wishes and watch out for and protect his works.
  20. Zathros

Zathros Guest

For me it's back to appreciation for UHU who not only makes some of the most incredible models on the net. They are models of things we want!!