The Uhu02 appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by ThunderChild, May 8, 2010.

1. RW2112

RW2112 New Member

Amazing work on UHU02's models! I applaud both UHU02 for the fantastic models and all of your build's!
  2. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

W O W !!! to you guys who built these beautiful models - Not only the great design skill made these work... but your build skills show out.... NO they SHOUT out PERFECTION. A+ DESIGNS and A+ BUILDS = :goldcup::goldcup::goldcup::goldcup::goldcup: :thumb:
  3. JJD

JJD New Member

The quality (and speed) with which UHU02 manages to produce his work is quite staggering to a plodder like myself.

Quick question - not sure if I imagined it or not...... or if maybe it was on someone else's site........ but did UHU have the beginnings of a Star Destroyer on his page for awhile after the Han Solo blaster?

I assume (hope) that it's merely a massive job and will happen in stages around other project - such as the incredible Heart of Gold work.
  4. uhu02

uhu02 Active Member

Revell-Fan likes this.
  5. ninja_doc

ninja_doc Member

Thank you for all of your impressive work!
  6. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Thanks for the models Uhu02, enjoy your well deserved vacation! :D
  7. karsaeras

karsaeras New Member

All of your models are a fine art.
    Thanks to share your "artist touch" =)
  8. Dancooper

Dancooper Member

Where is the website to download and participate in this build ?
  9. Squirrel-

Squirrel- New Member

i would love to do this if i could. i will post my noisy crickt that has been my pet project for a while now when it is done. (no, i did not get it from a pirate, no i do not have the password or the username.)
  10. ThunderChild

Dan, check out Message from uhu02 for all the clues you need.

Squirrel-, Ive been following your build over at PM and it looks amazing! :D
  11. web2

web2 Guest

UHU02, Thank You for all you have done.
    p.s. I think I remember the clues!
  12. Squirrel-

Squirrel- New Member

thanks, TC!
  13. Greenman

Greenman Member

Uhu's creations most certainly deserve a spotlight. They are, to say the least, intimidating. Beautiful and stunning barely describe them. I cant wait to try to build some of his models (C-3PO, Robbie, Valley Forge). I'm only afraid that I wont come close to doing them the justice they deserve.
  14. ThunderChild

For a designer, seeing them built is enough. :D
  15. seti51

seti51 New Member

I am just getting started on the discovery model. Going to be fun one to build. The proteus is next on my list. As soon as I get this alien computer from doing its own thing, I will post pictures of the builds.
  16. seti51

seti51 New Member

Hi all. First and foremost, thanks to uhu02 for some of the most challenging and wonder creations I have seen. Period. Now, I must not be the smartest one on the block or my deduction abilitites have gone out the window with old age. But I cannot make sense of the key clue to his library. I know many have asked for help. I am taking a number for the line. My problem is that it is probably right in front of my face and can't see it in spite of my nose. So I am asking for help. Could someone PM me or email me with help? Email would be the best.

17. paperdemon

paperdemon New Member

The force is strong with this one.

The works Uhu puts out never cease to amaze me.
    I've waited anxiously for a good papercraft model of the StarTrek XI Enterprise to turn up and incredibly, the Jedi-Master of Papercraft outdid himself once again and actually did it. I'm just not sure either, if I'm talented enough to do his models justice. Well, only one way to find out, eh?

Now I hope I won't get flamed for this but here's a little hint for those who actually seem to need one: all you have to do is a text search for the word 'library' on his page and everything will become clear. :rolleyes:

Thank U2 UHU02!
  18. seti51

seti51 New Member

uhu02 models

First let me say how much I appreciate the time and effort UHU has put into creating great models. I have built a couple and looking forward to building the rest. Now that I have re downloaded all of the lost files.

Now there is a saying. In order to solve a problem, one must first get outside and look at the problem before it can be solved. After sitting and staring at the information provided for I don't know how long, it was like someone slapped on the back of the head and it became clear.

Thank you for allowing us the privilege of of having access to the models. May we all do justice in our own building of them. Domo arigato.
  19. seti51

seti51 New Member

UH--never mind. If it were any more clearer.......
  20. howdysmithy

howdysmithy New Member

It's amazing how well he makes these things!