Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Discussion in 'The Caboose' started by Chief Eagles, Oct 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csxt30

csxt30 Member

Hey, I think I did it !! Anyway, this is at the Conneaut, Ohio museum !!
    Ididn't want to put too many pictures from there on, cause the Otts club is visiting there next week !! :thumb: Thanks Spankybird !! :D
    Thanks, John
  2. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

Oh and John, you won't need the img command with this forum.
  3. csxt30

csxt30 Member

Oh, no [​IMG] ? Ok, thanks again Tom !! I'll try it now without them !!
  4. csxt30

csxt30 Member

5. csxt30

csxt30 Member

Ok, this time I'll try with the Img stuff !! Yep, now it works for me !!

Sign at the museum by the engine . BTW, this eng. was being considered for the Freedom Train back then, but was cinsidered to need too much work.
    Thanks, John
  6. 1688torpedo

1688torpedo Member

sign1 Pennman- Dennis moved to Georgia to escape the Jersey Devilstooges8 So he could move to the land of Grits & Honey:D Nice to see other CTT Folks here. Take Care all..........Keith
  7. Jim Fortner

Jim Fortner New Member

:thumb: Grits n' honey!

Hot and hazy here today - supposed to rain like the dickens tomorrow and into Wednesday. Had to drop the truck (red Chevy Colorado LS) off for a checkup - about 8 months ago it had problems with starting and yesterday and today it was acting up again. Got a loaner - a Colorado.

The lovely wife is hinting that I should take down my lego stuff - I might do it as the kids and I haven't played with it lately but their friends keep taking stuff apart and losing pieces or mixing stuff up.

8. wrmcclellan

wrmcclellan Member

Evening all!

A bit late today. Got going real early (5:30 am) this morning and didn;t have time to post.

John - neat photo of the hand speeder! Looks like that is a nice museum. So will you post some more pics after the OTTS visit?

Hot here. Official high was 98, but my thermometer was at 102. Ouch!

Working on some layout stuff, wiring cleanup, etc.

Have a great one all!
  9. Chief Eagles

Chief Eagles Active Member

Morning all. Off to Ohizo and then just over the border to WV. Will be raiding the Ohizo Train Shop in Bridgetown. A nice one there. Later.
  10. Good Morning from Blueberryhill.............................
    Looks like rain today. High of 86. Humid. Love A/C.
    Going to take it easy today. Finished staining the front bay window yesterday.
    Looks good. Big job.
    Hope to see Chief tomorrow. No Grits.
    Talk to ya later,
  11. cnw1995

cnw1995 Member

Good morning from a humid and soggy Chicago. Got cool last eve when I picked the daughter up from her weekend high-school retreat, but the humidity made it a slow walk to work today. I'm overdressed - ick. Took a later train to see if I can balance out my sleep a bit. This is my long day with class tonight. Hope everyone has a good day. I'm musing on going out to the Illinois Railway Museum one of these weekdays - maybe next Thurs - when they only run electrics.
  12. wrmcclellan

wrmcclellan Member

Chuck - don't worry about the GRITS. Chief has plenty!

Another hot one here today (98) and breezy.

My son just got back from oral surgery to have two impacted wisdom teeth removed and a couple of bicuspids removed for braces later. The poor guy is miserable and he still has two more wisdom teeth to be removed at a later date - ugh.

Doug - take some pics!

Have a great one all!
  13. Roger B.

Roger B. Member

You can run but y'all can't hide. Took me a little bit to find you since I was looking for the pot under another section of the forum.

Roy - I've been getting my e-mails to you kicked back, e-mail me any change in address so that I can correct my address book.
  14. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

Have all of you received your e-mail from CTT on how to unlock your user name?

So far I have not recieved one. Am I the only one that didn't get one?
  15. Roger B.

Roger B. Member

Nothing here Tom.
  16. Gil Finn

Gil Finn Active Member

Glad to see everyone over here for a while.
  17. No, I have not received any information from CTT.
  18. Gil Finn

Gil Finn Active Member

They said it would new on the 12th. Give it an other day.
  19. csxt30

csxt30 Member

Good Afternoon Every one !! Boy, it sure got hot at work today, & I think rain is coming .
    Good to see a lot of hte guys here !
    Roy:sure hope your boy is feeling better now. We should have more pictures of the museum this weekend. That handcar I think is really neat & they have a NYC speeder there also !
    Well, go to go eat now, be back !!
    Thanks, John
  20. Gil Finn

Gil Finn Active Member

John you seem to be home early.

It is raining here now and it was quite hot yesterday. That ended a comfortable streak that lasted almost a week.

I washed the car today and got my drivers permit renewd. They would not take my PO box for an address, had a time with them.sign1
    The middle class mad man, LOL what a world we live in.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.