Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
pennman said:
how the heck do you get into the gauge chat?:rolleyes:
I "Knew" you were going to ask that :D :D :D

I had to go out and the race was almost over so i didn't get this until now :(

Click here for Chat :) :)

If you guys are serious :) We can start watching the races together in chat :) :) :)

Whoever wants to chat - post a message here & We'll meet up :) For any race, Trucks, F1, Busch and/or Cup :D

See ya!!!

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
Races/trains

Hard choice,I tend to have the TV on in my office while I'm working on my trains but sometimes it to much of a distraction.
BTW looks like Gordan is up to dirty pool again:curse:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
spankybird said:
What no NHRA The fastest cars on the plant. Who else can go over 330 MPH?
:D :D MY Apologies to Troxel and everyone trying to catch him & Capps :) I have stories - I could tell!!!! (not many out in public though) :D :D I met a bunch of them & Got autographs, back in the mid 80's when a friend ran TA/FC Too Cool!!! Been to Englishtown & MAple Grove :)

Oct 2, 2005
S.E Ohio
Good Morning from Blueberryhill...........:wave:

It's suppose to be a nice day. Maybe rain later. Have to run a few errands.
Maybe run trains later. Is every one here ?? Talk more later.
Chuck

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
Morning all. I have never figured this one out. I hit reply, goes through but can not get curser on the typing area until I hit the refresh button and then it is there. This happened right after some software changes here. Might be my Pop-up blocker. ???? Going to be a hot humid one here. We have not had humidity for several days [after the last rain event]. Got errands to run this AM. Got to pack for my "raid" into Ohizo tomorrow and Wednesday. :thumb: Hope to get up with Chuck and Buckeye. :wave: TSA keeps asking why I carry these big bags of GRITS when I go up there. :rolleyes: Have a good one and God bless all.

cnw1995

Oct 1, 2005
Crystal Lake, IL
condor.depaul.edu
Hiya Chief

Just peeking in to see who's here. Clearing up here in Chicago. Unfixing all sorts of electronic billing snafus today with one of my wife's charge accounts - I'll have to pitch my voice high when I call 'em :D I'll have another cup.

cnw1995

Oct 1, 2005
Crystal Lake, IL
condor.depaul.edu
Did anyone see me at the race? I was waving to you. I was the sweating guy in the White Sox cap with ear plugs. Guess i'm getting used to spending the summer weekend out of doors without feeling bad about working on the layout. It's sure nice and cool in the basement. Roy, why do you have to hose down the hose foundation when its hot?

dwiemer

Jul 10, 2006
Southwest GA
Afternoon guys,
Thanks Chief for spreading the news. Did a little tour of the site when I got home. I had been on the CTT site this morning and then tried to come over here, but the hospital mainframe takes this as a chat site and won't let it through the gate. It is good to see Dr. John along with the rest of the crew. I am struggling with the passenger layer of the layout plan. Hope to spend a little time and get through it tonight, if the kids let me.
In my search of this site, looks like a lot of other scales/gauges are here. It is good and bad. Good in that we can get some ideas for scenery, etc. Bad in that lots of stuff to dig through to get to O gauge. Overall, I like it. Not as much as CTT, but I am biased.
Take care and God Bless,
Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.