Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Discussion in 'The Caboose' started by Chief Eagles, Oct 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi John,
    Nothing new going on. How was work, besides hot ??
  2. csxt30

csxt30 Member

Gill :No got home normal time, just got done with supper, plus it strarted raining & storming & had to rush back down to shut the computer off. The lights were flashing on & off here. Gald you're not one of those Suicide bombers ! :D I don't see much of a future in that !! :D :D
    Chuck ; Just before quitting time, had to go rerail a ballast car. Quick job, anyway, just 1 wheel dropped in !
    Glad this storm didn't last long !!
    Hey Chuck, we're even on # of posts over here again !! :D :D I heard they were going to give stars over here next !! :D :D :D :D :D
  3. We get stars over here???:thumb:

Chief is in Ohio. Hide your women. Hide your food. Hide your cream of wheat.:thumb:
    No wonder it's raining.
  4. Don't worry Blueberry, I've got my eyes on him. :sleeping:

Wow! It took me forever to get logged on here.
  5. csxt30

csxt30 Member

:wave: Hey !! There's Buckeye !!!
    Yes, you could say "The eyes of Ohio will be on The Chief" !! :D :D :D
  6. Chief Eagles

Chief Eagles Active Member

And why is it raining in Ohizo and WV? I'm here.train97 Went to the train shop in
    Bridgetown. Bought some rolling stock cheap. 8 cars and shipping was only $7.50. How does he do it? Last time it was UPS three day. Got tons of older Industrial Rail for $14.95. Got lots of K-Line too. He loves his MTH though [he's got some Lionel too]. Class taught. Hiding over the border in WV. Will pillage Ohizo tomorrow [already the train store]. bounce7 aussie Off to room for three HBO's and a Showtime. Later
  7. 1688torpedo

1688torpedo Member

Hello All! No e-mail from CTT yet. Sounds like you're having fun in Ohizo Chief!:) Remember, we only serve Cream of Wheat around here.:thumb: :D . What Train Shops are you visiting Tomorrow? Take Care.............Keith
  8. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

hamr Chuck - No Starts that I know of. But who needs a skinken Start ! ! !

Chief - in case you have missed it. Ohio has been getting alot of rain in the past two weeks. Many areas have been flooded. :oops:
  9. Jim Fortner

Jim Fortner New Member

Rained like crazy this morning, then just hot and muggy in St. Louis. Guy called from Chevy - hey, we actually found something wrong, it was some kind of fuel pressurization thing - really? Huh - maybe I was right and it wasn't starting right after all? jawdrop I could tell this clown thought I was an idiot when I dropped it off. I hate that :curse:

At least it will get fixed. Still have the loaner until tomorrow I guess. Gonna check Lionel and see if they changed any ship dates - waiting for my docksider.

Buckeye - I heard on the Bob & Tom show this morning that they used to have a card called the Golden Buckeye that would get you discounts like half-off on oxygen tanks and laxatives and stuff?:rolleyes: stooges8

I love the smilies here!
  10. csxt30

csxt30 Member

Oh, was watching the Allstar game & then checked forum & found On Discovery cahannel, a workin' on the RR show. On right now !!
    Jim: we still have the Golden Buckeye Card here & I think you can get all kinds of discounts. I don't think I can get it yet, but getting close !!
    Thanks, John
  11. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

JIm- I have heard of those 'Golden Buckeye Cards' but I don't think I am old enough for one yet :rolleyes: :p
  12. wrmcclellan

wrmcclellan Member

Only Buckeye has a Golden Buckeye card!

Jim - no e-mail address change here. I have no idea what is going on?

If Chief stays in Ohizo - you guys will be floating away. I need him to come back to TX and bring some of that rain!
  13. Jim Fortner

Jim Fortner New Member

Roy - I think my last email went through? About Peas between elderly couples?
  14. wrmcclellan

wrmcclellan Member

Jim - Got it! I wonder what has changed?

John - saw the RR segment on Discovery Dirty Jobs.
  15. Jaabat

Jaabat New Member

My kids got to watch a new episode of DIY's Workin on the Railroad yesterday. They told me all about it. Garden railroads they said. I wonder how long it will be before one of the kids asks for an outdoor setup.

Nice to talk to the Chief last night. He was in Ohio pillaging a train store. Must have looked like Santa Claus with a huge sack of train cars slung over his shoulder! I hear tell he even bought a few exploding grits hopper cars . . . Gotta get that boy to Train Buyers Anonymous!

We had a good time running trains last night. A long steamer frieght. Tonight maybe a streamliner passenger train.

Can't wait to see the new CTT forum.

Have a good day, everyone.

16. Good Morning from Blueberryhill..................
    It's a gloomy, rainy day today. It figures. Meeting Chief for coffee, later.
    He sure can mess up the weather. Go to Texas, Chief. See Roy.
    Today is busy. Meet Chief, go shopping, run errands.
    I'll be back later tonite.
    Y'all have a great day.
  17. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

Good Morning All from NE Ohio
    Where the temp is 75 deg with overcast skies and dew point temp at 71 deg. and yes rain in the forecast.

Happy Birthday Gil bday1 balloon6 bounce7 aussie

18. pennman

pennman Member

Good morning to all fromthe vol state

Hey all wanted to just touch base with everyone and say howdy.Dont wories its hot and muggy every where and yes it rains down in the beutiful south as wellsign1
  19. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

Morning Guys,
    Send some of that rain this way. It's hot and sunny here.
    I set up a water collection system from our gutters into a 200 gallon tank and wouldn't you know it, it stopped raining.
  20. Gil Finn

Gil Finn Active Member

Thanks Spanky

You pic reminds me of a stry but I dont think I can share it here.

55 today.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.