Well I have completed section 3 (antenna array) and have started section 1. I didn't like how the pieces fit together in section 1 so I did my own modifications. Instead of building the blocks and then gluing them together (I tried that and it didn't come out well), I built the section as a single piece. Since it is rather large, I used chipboard to line the piece and give it structure. Where the sides curve to the top, I glued a second piece of cardstock to reinforce it since chipboard does not bend well. With only one end closed up, the piece is sturdy enough to support 1 pound of weight with little to no deformation.