Released Nt-1 Alex Gundam

ThunderChild

Nice Soaring! You are really going like lightning with all your models! :) I'm positively inspired!

RLC, Thanx again for allowing a penniless modeler like myself to also share in your superb product! :D
I may just follow your example as soon as my designs are up to the same level of perfection. (if ever...) :p

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
Nov 17, 2006
scotland
robsmechacardcraft.synthasite.com
soaring sorry the addons are for the sell kit only plus the sell kit will have coloured tabs and be high res bmp images aswell.
thunder child your work is excellent i love the sdf1 its a brilliant piece of work and cant wait to see the robot version of him are you still doing one??
thanks again for the coments and please lets see some pics....

S

Soaring

Epic Kit! I just tried the head! And Failed.....I'll start it back up this afternoon

*Note: The build is simple, yet effective, but I just glued my finger tips to the neck :O On accident

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
Soaring. I think maybe you need to start using sticky tape. You seem to be having alot of mis-haps with glue. LOL

tazman3

Model Designer Wannabe
Nov 2, 2007
KY - USA
www.huffdojo.com
Dude, get some Ailene's super tack...GOLD BOTTLE...it is good stuff and dries super fast...but at least it won't tear the hide off of your fingers! :mad:

Sorry...:needpics:...lol...

Ok, back on topic now!

S

Soaring

Never! I love my LOCTITE!

As for some pictures....There's some of my Marks from the neck :S
I'm stopping Hazel for abit to make Alex
However...I keep getting sidetracked by a game called Halo :cry:
Every day, I do about 30 minutes of Cardmodeling...That's why it takes me so long sign1

Attachments

• 100_1723.jpg
    100_1723.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 9
S

Soaring

Rob! I need your help on the Back :S

In the picture, which way is this supposed to go on the bottom of the pack. Is it supposed to be like the one on the left? Or Right?

Attachments

• 100_1727.jpg
    100_1727.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 8
S

Soaring

The one on the lefT? Because, the top of that might run into it. Here's what I mean. In the pciture below, the first on is the one with it on the left, the second the one on the right :D

This will look so good next to Hazel and EX-S!

Attachments

• 100_1731.jpg
    100_1731.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 100_1732.jpg
    100_1732.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 5
S

Soaring

Yay! Fun build so far...However, I'm going to modify it and add joints :S
I'm building this because, I broke my last Plastic Gundam Kit, which was NT-1, to replace it, I wanna do this :D
Then agaqin...I might have to postpone more of this for a day to work on Hazel :eek:ops:

Attachments

• 100_1759.jpg
    100_1759.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 9
S

Soaring

I decided to put it in the other way, because the one you told me to do didn't fit well onto the top :)

S

Soaring

Oh yeah, I gotta postpone this build :S I wanna finish Hazel, and a Gundam for my ltitle brother who's sick :O