Released Nt-1 Alex Gundam

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by rlc321, Feb 17, 2008.

1. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

announce1announce1announce1Ok guys the alex gundam has finaly been released it will be available for 1 weeks free then i am going to sell it on ebay so grab it while you can. i will also ask not to share the files with anyone please direct them to me. i hope you enjoy.
  2. Soaring

Soaring Middle School Student

Sorry, that deserves a big WHOOT WOOT!

I'm downloading thefiles as we speak ;O

Thanks you Rob, you did a fine job with this baby ^_^
  3. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Congrtulations Rob! Good luck with the selling too!

May this be the first of many kits from you?! ;)
  4. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Super Cool Rob!!!!!!!! Thanks for making this available!!!!!
  5. palmer

palmer Member

Thank you !
    And thank to skup for the nice textures.
    For such a thing you can ask me whatever you want!
    I'll surely build it when I'm done with my current models.
    This is exactly the same version you will sell or it will have adds up?
  6. rlc321

pretty much the same but i will be adding a shield and gun and saber for the sell kit. there may be some mistakes as this was my very first model i designed but its still buildable and looks cool i hope you enjoy. please give feedback n the kit aswell... all the best
  7. Soaring

Can I implant a few joints ^_^
  8. rlc321

if you can soaring. but the model was designed to be static but by all means try.
  9. Soaring

Cool, I think....The arms I can do, the hips, head, but the leg...o_O
  10. sherban

sherban Member

Excellent work! (The download was not an easy job but the result worth the effort). Thank you to share your model with the people in this forum sign1
  11. paoloidao

paoloidao New Member

Joints? I made these for a model borrowed from my front mission alternatives. As always I hope not to come off topic.

In the photographs can be seen, but also the central pivot is rolled paper.

By the way, none of you ever thought of a recycle geomag?

Attached Files:

12. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Thanks for the download (fianlly got it to work on my dino-dial up :p ).

So how tall does it build up to?

Those are some nifty joints there :D

13. rlc321

hi getter it should stand at around 33cm tall. but i venoticed that pepakura saya one thing like 33 cm tall but when built it actually stands at 38cm tall.
    any way i hope you all enjioy the kit.
  14. rlc321

wow 39 people have downloaded the model so far i didnt think that many people were interested in it. cool i would also like to see some build pics aswell, so post them here for all to see.
  15. tazman3

tazman3 Model Designer Wannabe

Hey man, thanks so much for giving us a free shot at this. It is an excellent kit, and it looks great!!
  16. Soaring

Well, I have to go again,....
    Be back in a few hours, but I'll work on this Gundam

Check out this! I'm making the thing poseable :D

Attached Files:

17. rlc321

hey soaring is that the neck its looking cool trying to make it posable is cool would like to see it. man keep up the good work as i would love to see this one built by someone other than me. also you other downloaders lets see some build pics so i can what it looks like. thank you all for your comments and keep em comin,
    all the best
  18. Soaring

I'll post my build of the head tomorrow morning :eek:

Will we ever get a chance to have the gunh and shield? Or sadly, do we have to buy it...:cry:
  19. daredevilbr

daredevilbr Member

Thank you very much rlc321 for sharing that beautiful work with us!!!
  20. rlc321

ok guys im gonna stop the free download by 1pm today as i need to start selling this kit. i know its a pain but having spent long hours my partner and i think its best to start selling asap. but all my future releases will be free for 2 days before selling. and being as 63 people have downloaded it it should do very well. also you regular members who have helped me out just contact me and ask if you haven't downloaded it yet. and again i would ask not to give out this kit or my future kits to anyone or put on different forums to download. thanks guys for all your help and support.