Discussion in 'Off Topic Lounge' started by bulldogowner, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Amadeo

Amadeo New Member

How does Bob Marley like his doughnuts? Wi' jam in!
  2. Julez86

Julez86 New Member

**Rrriiiiinnnnggg, rrriiiinnnngg,**

**'Hi honey.**

**This is Daddy.**
    **Is Mommy near the phone?'**

**'No, Daddy.**
    **She's upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Paul.'**

**After a brief pause,**

**Daddy says,**
    **'But honey, you haven't got an Uncle Paul.'**

**'Oh yes I do, and he's upstairs in the room with Mommy,** **Right now.'**

Brief Pause.

**'Uh, okay then, this is what I want you to do.** **Put the phone down on the table, run upstairs** **And knock on the bedroom door and shout to
    Mommy** **That Daddy's car just pulled into the driveway.'**

**'Okay, Daddy, Just a minute.'**

**A few minutes later**
    **The little girl comes back to the phone.**

**'I did it, Daddy.'**

**'And what happened, honey?' *! *

'Well, Mommy got all scared, jumped out of bed with no clothes on and ran around screaming.** **Then she tripped over the rug, hit her head on the
    dresser** **And now she isn't moving at all!'**

**'Oh my God!!! What about your Uncle Paul?'** **'He jumped out of the bed with no clothes on, too.** **He was all scared and he jumped out of the back
    window** **And into the swimming pool.** **But I guess he didn't know that you took out the water** **Last week to clean it.**

**He hit the bottom of the pool and I think he's dead.'**

*****Long Pause*****

*****Longer Pause*****

*****Even Longer Pause*****

**Then Daddy says,**

**'Swimming pool? ...........**

**Is this 486-5731?'*

**No, I think you have the wrong number.......*
  3. kevmeister

kevmeister New Member

hahahaha nice ones
  4. olantigh

olantigh New Member

A few mates and i where returning from a party, a bit drunk and all sitting in the back of a taxi and we all had take away's with us too.You know the kind with silver trays and paper tops all in paper bags- steam heated curry's etc.
    But one of us was a bit ill, so we had to destract the driver to stop him throwing us out inthe middle of now where, as we did this, he vomited in one of the paper bags with someones take away still in it- unknown to the owner whom was asleep at the time!
    As we all left one at a time being dropped off- the owner of the bag woke up and was told by the taxi driver to take the last bag of rubbish with him.
    So he picked it up and took it home, the next day we all met up again in the local pub to talk about last nights bits and pieces, and we got round to about take ways etc, and so the bloke who had the last take away with him committed that the seal on the tray must have burst- so he said that he scooped it all up and microwaved the lot- and said it was delicious! realising what our other mate had done with the bag earlier that night- we decided to stay quiet about the whole episode... yuck!

Did anyone hear about the narcaleptic tree surgeon? and yes that is true! i think there is a film on utube somewhere?
  5. chengliu

chengliu Guest

You were right, my mother liked her very much."

The friend said, "Then what's the problem?"
  6. EvieThomson

EvieThomson Guest

“A young blind boy is being tucked into bed by his mother. The mom says "Now Billy, pray really hard tonight and tomorrow, your wish will come true!". Billy says, "Ok mommy." and goes to sleep. The next morning, Billy wakes up and screams "MOMMY! I'm still blind, my wish didn't come true!” the mom answered, "I know - April Fools!"
  7. dana1

dana1 Guest

Teacher asked how to sell a book student said a girl on the cover and no cover on the girl.
  8. linnamillet

linnamillet New Member

ahahhaa. this is funny!
  9. mailamaynard

mailamaynard New Member

the last joke is funnier. hahahahha
  10. dissidia

dissidia New Member

11. eliton

eliton Guest

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe and close the door. This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator ?

Wrong Answer: Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant and close the refrigerator.

Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your actions.

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference, all the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?

Correct Answer: The Elephant. The Elephant is in the refrigerator. This tests your memory.

OK, even if you did not answer the first three questions, correctly you still have one more chance to show your abilities.

4. There is a river you must cross. But it is inhabited by crocodiles. How do you manage it?

Correct Answer: You swim across. All the crocodiles are attending the animal meeting. This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.

According to Andersen Consulting Worldwide, around 90% of the professionals they tested got all questions wrong. But many preschoolers got several correct answers. Anderson Consulting says this conclusively disproves the theory that most professionals have
    the brains of a four year old.
  12. pipopak

pipopak New Member

Ah, Computers!

Ah, Computers!

We've all seen the Bill Gates line*, "640K [of RAM] ought to be enough for
    anybody", so how about some wisdom from others who were a tad more accurate?
    *though he denies saying it: see Wired on the subject.
    A computer is like an Old Testament god, with a lot of rules and no mercy.
    --Joseph Campbell

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human
    history--with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila. --Mitch Ratliffe

A human being is a computer's way of making another computer. Yes, we are their
    sex organs. --Solomon Short

All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts
    you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them
    together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer. --IBM
    maintenance manual, 1925

Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. --Pablo Picasso

Computers will never take the place of books. You can't stand on a floppy disk
    to reach a high shelf. --Sam Ewing

Don't explain computers to laymen. Simpler to explain sex to virgins. --Robert
    Heinlein (in "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress")

Hardware: the parts of a computer that can be kicked. --Jeff Pesis

It was not so very long ago that people thought that semiconductors were
    part-time orchestra leaders and microchips were very small snack foods.
    --Geraldine Ferraro

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ...and the only one that
    can be mass produced with unskilled labor. --Wernher von Braun

No computer has ever been designed that is ever aware of what it's doing; but
    most of the time, we aren't either. --Marvin Minsky

One thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a
    cardboard box and sit in a warehouse. --Jack Handey

There is only one satisfying way to boot a computer. --J.H. Goldfuss

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction.
    --Janet Reno

The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by
    accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause
    accidents. --Nathaniel Borenstein

To err is human -- and to blame it on a computer is even more so. --Robert Orben

Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea -- massive,
    difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of
    mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it. --Gene Spafford

Wow! They've got the Internet on computers now! --Homer Simpson
  13. KainHarrison

KainHarrison New Member

How about some Chuck Norris Facts (Jokes)

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

Chuck Norris can run so fast, he can run around the world and punch
    himself in the back of the head.

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he never cries.

Chuck Norris doesn't breathe, he holds air hostage.

Chuck Norris awarded Harvard an honorary degree.

Chuck Norris puts the fun in funeral.

Windows 7 was Chuck Norris' Idea.
  14. Valagar

Valagar New Member

Okay, what do you get when you have a sister at fifty thousand feet?

A nun of the above.
  15. sgoti

sgoti Member

Didn't we see this one before?

16. tmac3123

tmac3123 New Member

hahahaha some of those are pretty good OP, thanks for livening up my day a little :)
  17. Malic

Malic New Member

I'm sure I unfortunately know a few people that it could be a true story for.sign1
  18. jmc1765

jmc1765 New Member

Great stuff. Hope to see more.
  19. wehyam

wehyam New Member

Those are really good!
  20. ruby

ruby New Member

LOL, the first one.