47b7da35b3127cce83450126b58700000016108AasnLhm4bNe

Grandpa giving fishing and train lessons [GreatGrandma looking on]
47b7da35b3127cce83450ed474da00000016108AasnLhm4bNe

Carter Parker
47b7da35b3127cce83450e45f57b00000016108AasnLhm4bNe

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
Morning all. Rained 1/2 inch. They were calling for 1 to 2 inches. ???? Off to Sunday School. Have a great day.

BTW: Gil, hosta is a green [varrigated on some] leafed plant that dies back in the winter and comes back each year. Thye are tublar and will multiply. Simular but smaller than elephant ears. Lots of varities.

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
The wife says we have them in the back yard and rock garden :rolleyes: :eek:ops: :rolleyes:

Good pics Mayor Pike, what a lovely baby.:thumb:

Had oysters Rockeller and clam chowder followed by grilled lobster tails and potatos o'groaten today for lunch. Fixed it here at home. Bubbette made a nice garden salad.

Not beach weather but I can still eat like it.

Shrimp and gritts Monday.

Today I start a new HO lay out.

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Andy G's What it was, was football.

We had April in March and now March in April. In the fifties and wind blowing 100 miles per hour [well, not exactly]. Wow. Think we finally got inches as it poured into the night. Mail taxes to Uncle Sam. :cry: Got to go. Have a good one.

oldtanker

Feb 24, 2006
West central Mn
Looks like spring is here. We could use some rain....

Been working on the house this week pretty hard. Trying to get everything done!

The dirty part of the tear out is finished so I can start on the train stuff!!!

Chief, cool pics of the grand kid....they are great! My 4 yo grandson says that this year he is catching all the big, big fish and all daddy and papa (me) are going to catch are little ones that we will throw back so they can grow bigger for him to catch!

Rick

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Morning. NGauger, the forum software is flying this AM. Maybe not so many signed on and sitting out there holding up the server space. :thumb: Warmer. Not as windy. Think I will disk the garden again and make the beds for planting. Got plants too leggy in greenhouse. Have a good one.

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Well here is one of the main reason I haven't been around that much. Some of you know that I have gotten another niece. Been spending alot of time with her over the past couple of months. Other than that, the weather here is cold. Got hit with a snow storm sunday night into last night. The higher parts of the mountains got it worse than us here in the valley. Other than that it has been pretty good.

Attachments

• Kaelyn.jpg
    Kaelyn.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 47

jeffrey-wimberl

Oct 25, 2006
Sundown, Louisiana, USA
Good morning and top 'o' the day to all of ye.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 4/18/2007
Sundown Fire Dept., Station 23

Wind Chill: 54°F
Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 54°F

So Far Today
High: 63°F
Low: 55°F
Rain: 0.20"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 9mph W

Today High: 75 Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Northwest winds around 10 mph.
Tonight Low: 52 Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. North winds around 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable.

The breakfast bar is open.
breakfastbar.jpg

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Morning all. Got lots of garden work to do. Disked it again yesterday. Beds to shovel today. Got some plants out of the greenhouse and put them under tractor shed to condition. Chessie, pretty niece. My Grandson might be wanting a date. :thumb: Its good you have been spending time with her. Have a good one.

Straycat

Apr 18, 2007
Missouri
www.myspace.com
Chief Eagles said:
Morning all. Got lots of garden work to do. Disked it again yesterday. Beds to shovel today. Got some plants out of the greenhouse and put them under tractor shed to condition. Chessie, pretty niece. My Grandson might be wanting a date. :thumb: Its good you have been spending time with her. Have a good one.
New poster, are you gonna plant some tomatoes. Nothing like home grown tomatoes.:wave:

Straycat

Apr 18, 2007
Missouri
www.myspace.com
Chief Eagles said:
Planted corn yesterday. Tomatoes [some plants are 4 foot tall and some 1 foot tall], squash, zucchini and cucumbers. Onions and lettuce are already up and growing.

Sounds like a great salad, we just had a late frost in Missouri so I'm just now thinking of planting. I guess having a green house is an advantage.:thumb:

Straycat

Apr 18, 2007
Missouri
www.myspace.com
Listening to some train songs that I put on my media player. Mostly bluegrass.:thumb:

In the Pines, Mac Wiseman
Blue Train, Nashville Bluegrass Band
The Rocket, Art Stevenson
Blow Train Whistle, Bluegrass Brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.