Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
hi all, im sitting here this sat morning, had all day planed to start me new O gauge track plans, but cant,,, the new track i ordered wont be here till monday :curse:, now im sitting here and looking on ebay to, wife says shes going to find a way to "block" ebay on my computer....lol, she says i have to many trains as it is,,,,,,,,i did not thenk ya could have to many?......lol

ozzy

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Chief's out runnin' again :D Have Fun!

It's Almost Halloween!!!

donuts2.jpg

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
Who is giving out donuts for trick or treet?

I am one of those guys who has to repaint everything he gets.

Sometimes that works out, sometimes not.

These did OK

000csxswithers.jpg

I have DASH 8 in stealth livery and I thought it would be an easy job to paint these in a similar fashion.
I mostly modlel C&O however.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Congratulations, this thread has reached 2000 posts. Not a record yet since "Brain teaser" has over 2400, but this one is catching up quickly.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

balloon6 balloon6 balloon6 balloon6

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
Well HAPPY HOLOWEEN everybody.
Cold and rainy here in TN, hope it stops before the kids come out.
Ozzy, you can never have enough trains, He with the most wins.
Gil, nice to see your doing better, nice paint jobs.
Just an update the train room is just about done, we hung drywall this weekend.
But the catch now is to keep the wife out, she already said the Xmas tree would look nice in the room and wants to pick the room color now..HMMMM
Yall have a nice day,
Tony

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
West Virginia farmer got in his pickup and drove to a neighboring farm and knocked at the farmhouse door. A young boy, about nine, opened the door.

"Is yer Pa home"? the farmer asked.

No sir, he ain't," the boy replied. "He went into town."

"Well," said the farmer, "Is yer Ma here"?

"No, sir, she ain't here neither. She went into town with Pa."

"How about your brother, Howard? Is he here"?

"He went with Ma and Pa."

The farmer stood there for a few minutes, shifting from one foot to the other and mumbling to himself.

"Is there anything I can do fer ya"? the boy asked politely. "I knows where all the tools are if you want to borry one. Or maybe, I could take a message fer Pa."

"Well," said the farmer uncomfortably, "I really wanted to talk to yer Pa. It's about your brother Howard getting my daughter, Pearly Mae, pregnant."

The boy considered for a moment. "You would have to talk to Pa about that," he finally conceded. "If it helps you any, I know that Pa charges $50 for the bull and $25 for the hog, but I really don't know how much he gets for Howard."

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
Morning all. Back home today. Will be packing for afternoon flight to Ft. Myers FL. [Bass Pro Shops Grand Opening]. Got the upgarde to the Big Seats. :thumb: Pretty today and warm but cooling way down tomorrow and for a few days. Glad I will be in FL. See we had a joke or two since I was here. Picked up boxes for ceiling and fixtures [light bar with mini spot lights] for train room. Hope to get them installed today after a Town meeting about a developer. Have a great day.

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
Morning all, Just another wet cold day here in TN, Bot wish it would snow down here kind of miss those days.
Hopw yall had a great holloween
Have a good day today,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.