Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
more NS

Morning all, a great day in TN 38deg out and the sun is breaking the horizion.
Good morning for some coffee and donuts and maybe a train or two.
Have a great day,
Tony

Attachments

• yard slugg debutts1006.jpg
    yard slugg debutts1006.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 43
  • cutting the yard debutts.jpg
    cutting the yard debutts.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 41
  • working the humpdebutts.jpg
    working the humpdebutts.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 42
  • BNSF Dalton GA.jpg
    BNSF Dalton GA.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 41

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
Morning all, Hows Gil doing?
Cold wet day here in TN, Sure wish I had some hot coffee and Donuts this morning?
Glad to see yall like them NS pixs, wish they could have been Penn Central.
Yall have a good day,
Tony

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Morning all - - i finally made it in here early enough to bring te donuts :)

I'm on vactaion this week, so I've been sleeping in. :D

donuts2.jpg

Going to be nice today in PA - - I think some hiking might be a good idea :)

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Yep, another nice day today. A bit chilly though since we've dropped down into the low 80's, that's a giant change from a few weeks ago when we were still around 100. Still, I haven't heard anyone complaining about it. :thumb: :thumb:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Today is suppose to be a typical day in the mid-80's, clear skies. Great flying weather for the guys just south of us that are training at Luke AFB. I always enjoy watching them fly over the house in formation getting ready to land. A few years back, someone complained about how noisy these jets were, and someone else replied that what they were hearing was the sounds of freedom. No one else has complained since then...:D

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Oooooooooooooooooo :D Great Answer!!!!! I've seen Helicopters fly in formation but mostly have seen the fighters and the "Demonstration" teams :) Ther is nothing like the feeling of seeing them in formation :)

~~~ Except maybe seeing a brand new - fresh out of the factory engine :) :) But I only have seen 1 so, I'll stick with the aircraft answer :wave: :wave:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
A good Sunday morning ta ya all. Nice sunny day today forecast. Suppose to get up into the high 80's, which is about normal for this time of the year. Took some time yesterday to go trap shooting. The last time I did that was when I was coming back from that train show up in Prescott. Today we have the whole family coming over for our oldest granddaughter's ninth birthday party.bday2 BBQ chicken and stuff along with one giant cake from Costco. Don't know if anyone has gotten one of them, but boy, are they ever good.... balloon6

Status
Not open for further replies.