Clickable Trackplan

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by shamus, Nov 9, 2003.

1. shamus

shamus Registered Member

I have been working on this "Clickable Trackplan" for the last couple of days. I think it is working okay, at least it does for me. Would people be so kind as to see if it all works from your computers. Just click on the small photo of the trackplan which takes you to the larger version. Once there, move the mouse around the plan. The pointer will change to a hand at various places on the trackplan, which allows photographs to be seen where you just clicked the mouse . Once you have looked at a photograph, use the back button to return.

2. interurban

interurban Active Member

Very nice Paul,,,, it works for me.
    A great idea;)
  3. rguyett

rguyett Member

works perfect for me also
    pics are great as always
  4. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Works great Paul. Even on my old mac.
  5. Jim T

Jim T Member

Works great for me, Paul. What a wonderful idea! It really helps to see the track plan and then see pics of what the end result is. This sort of thing will help a lot in track planning for me. Tnx for you're efforts.

Cheers, Jim
  6. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

Works great . Nice way to show a layout.
  7. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Most excellent!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:
  8. It works for me, Paul. That's a pretty neat idea.
  9. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hey, thanks a lot, thats great news that it works, now I can start work on my new website.

10. George D

George D Member

It works great and the layout looks pretty darn good too.
  11. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Paul, that's a fine way to present your layout. And the pictures are great, as usual. :D :D :D

However I've got a litte nit to pick: Where it says "Shay on bridge" the link doesn't work. It seems that you misspelled "blueonder" instead of "blueyonder". Apart from that - just great! Thanks a lot, Paul. :)

12. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

That is just too kewl. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    5 eeks on that.
  13. Gary Pfeil

Gary Pfeil Active Member

What a great idea! And the photos of course are fantastic. I really enjoyed looking around, thanks! Oh and yes, I also wasn't able to see the Shay on bridge pic.

14. Russ Bellinis

Russ Bellinis Active Member

Excellent Paul. I printed off the pics you posted on your layout and took them to my local hobby shop. My buddy saved them to show people what model railroading is really about. He tries to get pictures of model railroad stuff built by modelers, not just bought rtr.
  15. Ben H

Ben H Member

The clicks work fine - the modeling is just delicious.
  16. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

The click on hands work fine Paul. That's very ingenious.
  17. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Thanks to all who tried the link.

Thanks Ron,
    Now working fine "Shay on bridge", don't quite know how that happened as I copied & pasted everything into the program. However, thanks for telling one photo didn't appear.
  18. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Glad to see you goddit workin', BE. Now that your the expert, I'll have to contract you to build a page for me. I'll have my LPBs call your LPBs...

:D :D :D
  19. cidchase

cidchase Active Member

Great idea, Paul!
    I'm always wondering just how a particular
    scene fits into the overall layout, and this
    gives the answer perfectly! Nice goin'!
  20. grlakeslogger

grlakeslogger Member

Hello Paul. As the other fellows said, the site works fine. I just want to mention that your photos come though very sharp and ALSO download quickly. I'm running Windows 98 with a modem at less than 56K, a bit of an antique. Your site is an excellent balance beautifully depicting your typically excellent work.