30"x48" N setup

Chad

Dec 19, 2006
Cumming, GA, USA
SO I thought I would try something a little different to build up terrain last night. I got a can of "Great Stuff" expanding foam insulation. I used one can so far. It sticks to EVEYTHING so if you use it be sure to NOT apply it close to anything you dont want it stuck to.

normal_04122007359.jpg

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
Chad said:
Yes - I was thinking of scratchbuilding it, and yes you have the correct location. I just have not designed it yet. I have ordered AutoCad for dummies :)
I've been working with AutoCadd since version 12 (8 years +/-). What do you need to know? PM me if you like and I can probably answer any question you have unless it deals with 3D stuff.

Chad

Dec 19, 2006
Cumming, GA, USA
Thanks TrainNut, I have only used it to update existing files. I want to design the bridge with it in 3D if I can. I don't even know where to start, so I started by ordering a book ;) I may just do it on paper LOL I know I can do that.

Cannonball, I will definately update! I am going to get another can or two at lunch today. You would have to put a layer down and let it cure before adding another layer, which is fine for me because I don't often get a long stretch of time to work on it.