would like feed back 2

cpNscale

Nov 13, 2003
Victoria BC
www.trainweb.org
Keep in mind this is my first railroad I have ever built that I have got into senery and design.This layout is best descibed as freelance I didn't follow any published plan, just laid out the track on what was appessing to me and this is what I came up with.I wanted to model the spiral tunnels in the Canadian Rockies on a much smaller scale because of space limitations.
This picture is what the crossing would look like with a long span bridge accross my river and tracks.Also try the visulize the styro as a bridge.

Attachments

• image012_resize.jpg
    image012_resize.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 186

cpNscale

Nov 13, 2003
Victoria BC
www.trainweb.org
Secondly would be a short double portal tunnel that would allow the upper track to cross both tracks and the river by a short bridge on the right

Attachments

• image011_resize.jpg
    image011_resize.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 184

SD90

May 23, 2003
Canada
Visit site
Nice work so far, a fellow Nscaler who is modeling the spiral tunnels, cool. I need to figure out how to model bridges too, I don't have any on my layout yet. I think there are so many modeling oppourtunities in the Rockies, it's a great place to base your model railroad on. Be sure to keep us posted on your progress.

Mike.

Arlaghan

Sep 9, 2003
S. FL
Are we voting again? :)

I vote for the long bridge on top. You could even make it a compound (right word?) bridge - meaning, a girder, a truss bridge, etc... pieced together. I think that would look really cool.

GNRail

Jun 18, 2003
Sudbury,ON
Visit site
I think a nice wooden trestle would look great. There are some neat kits out their. I had an opportunity to walk on the Myra Canyon trestles (before the fire) and was just amazed at the construction. I am trying to figure one into my next NTrak Module.

TTFN

Garry