Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Paragon, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

There seems to be a lot of recent interest in Babylon 5 among paper modelers right now, I think due in part to Hulu and The WB now airing episodes online. I decided to rewatch a bunch of them, and finally decided to fill a void in the paper model world, by designing the first Whitestar card model.

Of course, the Sci-Fi rivalry demanded this picture. As you can see, the Defiant is a good bit smaller than the Whitestar. Which do you think would win?

I'm almost done with the files. If the administration here can figure out why my password keeps resetting every time I post (I'm looking at you, Maico), and fix it, I might be convinced to post the files of what is sure to be a popular model in this forum's download section.
  2. Bunnyear

Bunnyear Member

"Hail to Paragon Pray to him and write his Name in Stone" :eek:

I never belived that this one could made in Paper,...

this is a great work unbelivable,....
  3. Dr. Aerospace

Dr. Aerospace New Member

The photos look amazing. I'm not sure how you did it but I couldn't be happier. Thanks a bunch!
  4. ShadowKnight

ShadowKnight New Member

Looks to be a great model. How many posts do you have to have to get the photos to load correctly and be able to access the downloads?

5. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

I finished it up, but I haven't posted it to the download section. Not sure if I'm going to or not.

For now, it's available on my website.
  6. hibiki_konzake

hibiki_konzake New Member

it looks great paragorn.
    i must find time to build it.
  7. Dracofunk

Dracofunk New Member

Where is the whitestar available I can't seem to find it.
  8. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

I'd definately love to host this here, or just to have the model for my own...
  9. frontiernx01

frontiernx01 New Member

Website pleeeeease?

Sorry Paragon, I don't know your website...I just have to have more paper models! Especially the Whitestar!
  10. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Just look in his profile. :cool:
  11. frontiernx01

frontiernx01 New Member

Oh yeah, thanks

Well duh on me! Thanks! I just downloaded it...sweeeet.sign1
  12. Dracofunk

Dracofunk New Member

I had looked there earlier and did not find it, but I looked again. It's in the "other" section.