What the kit said...

CCT70

Jun 25, 2003
What the heck, why not go after another Dremel? You can never have too many power tools, lol. :D

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
WOW!!!! You turned an unconvincing plastic toy into a beautiful model! I'll remember this as an example of how some vision and ingenuity can create a masterpiece!
Ralph

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Ugly ducklings turned into beautiful swans! :thumb:
(Come to think of it: Are there RED swans???)

In earnest - shaygetz, you did a great job on these two cars! Ingenious use of N scale brake wheels for those firehose valves! (Hmmm... perhaps I could borrow that idea for me, too... :D :D :D )

Ron

F

Fred_M

shaygetz said:
Wow, guys, thanks. I guess I should consider posting a thread on the conversion...even N scale has a similar truck available.
YEAH! SHARE! :cry: FRED

Benny

Jul 11, 2003
Visit site
I have three or four of these, I have been colletiong them....more like, I bought the Firehouse ala cheap just so I could get the engines. They will be heavily modified, or at least a little modified...

The have the same look and feel of those fire engines that Appear in literature such as "Katy and the Big Snow." And one of these trucks might get chopped down to be used with a hook and ladder, though that would be a terrible use of a Jordan wagon...