warhammer Land Rider

Discussion in 'WarHammer40k' started by wlock, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Sanginus

Sanginus Member

Hi all, here my build of this great landraider model !

Of course with the Blood Angel texture :wave:

additionally i have a razorback turrent, used for the front-protected.

for the side pods, I still consider myself the proper armament.

Attached Files:

2. arkon

arkon Member

nice build you got there:thumb:
  3. wlock

wlock Member

really nice, however you need to lower the central module quite a bit.

also, if you need weapons, i think that those from patoroch fit the model
    and are quite good looking.
    I'm building my own but it's taking forever

thanks for the pictures
  4. Sanginus

Sanginus Member

thank you both, so that the center module unfortunately I noticed a little late. wall1 (next time)
    But for my first Land Raider, think it succeeded very well. :twisted:

Above all, I find the texture real great, thanks for it
  5. Harkonnen24

Harkonnen24 Member

Well if the model was uploaded to the site, I don't see it in the warhammer download section and since search doesn't work I can't find it if it was placed elsewhere.

Would be great if you had .pdf files with all the different textures you have made.
  6. alienhunger

alienhunger New Member

wlock, you're either super awesome with texturing that it fools me to think it's carved or I just have really bad eyes :/
  7. Sanginus

Sanginus Member

have unfortunately no pdf. file with the texture,
    only the pepakura version, sorry
  8. wlock

wlock Member

I'm sure it the model will show on the download section soon, it has been uploaded and I contacted an admin for help. we just need to be patient. I have plenty of versions of different textures so doing PDF files with all would take forever

Is there one you need right away?
    I never print directly from papekura by the way, it's better to output a pdf with a free pdf maker and print from there

10. wlock

wlock Member

Happy new year to everybody
    I was not really happy with the track links so I've redone them from scratch.
    this is for an a4 page, 300dpi

Attached Files:

Thank you!
  12. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I sincerely apologize, I have just found thatIi am able to approve uploads and have approved everything that was in waiting, so hopefully you will see your models there. I am still new at this, and to be honest, I don't really know how much or little I am supposed to do here, I just try to do my best, Sorry! :)
  13. wlock

wlock Member

Thank you for your help.
    I see you are keeping the forum alive and this is not a job, it's for fun, so don't apologise.
    Besides, i was the one that messed up and deleted the model the first time....sorry
  14. TBone79

TBone79 New Member

Lovely model! I'm definitely going to try this one!
  15. Zathros

Zathros Guest

That is a really nice model, I may have to make one, maybe if I can get my son (just turned 12 on the 29th) interested, he'll do it, he loves the look. I'd like to make a backyard version, I have a nice 11 h.P. motor that would work. Some cut up tires for tank treads and figure out a track that won't break the bank!
  16. Kjev

Kjev Member

What about a cheapo RC tank? or Legoes? I think Lego would be better because you could shape the tracks the way you want.
  17. wlock

wlock Member

Actually i've seen someone try with the plastic model, don't remenber where I found these but maybe the pictures can help. It would be cool to see a RC land raider :)

Also, i've finished the textures for space wolves, screenshots and texture are below

Attached Files:

18. Tirick

Tirick Member

Nice panels on the Wolves'... That RC looks sweet, although I'd be worried about accidentally running over my army if used in game.

No wonder you're losing so many games! You're supposed to run over the OTHER guy's army! ;)
  20. wlock

wlock Member

tested my new tracks for the landraider and they are much better than the blurred version i had before..can't believe i didnt fix that before.

Also tested a new texture for another black templar landraider. I'll add a chain to it in the front I think and I need to make shields, once painted they should look great.

Attached Files: