Viper Car, by @Revell Fan.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
As I've said before, don't let my lack of skills take away from @Revell-Fan 's great design. I didn't get is square, or centered, or even round in the areas that should have been round. I glued my canopy in the open position, to show the interior.

window shots, to let some natural light on the project...
20220214_145705.jpg
20220214_145725.jpg

it's a rainy-day in so Cal today, so I'll try to get beauty shots tomorrow.

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
Dec 22, 2020
Spokane, WA
As I've said before, don't let my lack of skills take away from @Revell-Fan 's great design. I didn't get is square, or centered, or even round in the areas that should have been round. I glued my canopy in the open position, to show the interior.

window shots, to let some natural light on the project...
View attachment 200710
View attachment 200711

it's a rainy-day in so Cal today, so I'll try to get beauty shots tomorrow.
Your skills are most impressive! Great work on this model! I think @Revell-Fan will be impressed!

Reactions: micahrogers

micahrogers

Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
My printer is not cooperating at present... it is on, and hooked up, but won't print anything... Grrr my luck with electronics is going down hill.

micahrogers

Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
I hid as many of my mistakes on the bottom as I could. Open cones, mismatched seems... I'll try this one again once I get home, and have all my tools.

Reactions: Awry_Chaos

micahrogers

Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
I have only ever built 1 model to top notch standard all around. A friend of mine had a son who rode superbikes for team Honda in the late 90s, he bought a Tamiya 1/12th scale model of the bike he rode, and paid me a weeks wages, to build it... It took me 4 months, working weekends and evenings, by the time I finished, I was sick of that model... I mounted it on it's rear wheel stand, on a mirror, on a turntable... 4 months work, and I got paid over $1000 to make it.... Never again.

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
Dec 22, 2020
Spokane, WA
I have only ever built 1 model to top notch standard all around. A friend of mine had a son who rode superbikes for team Honda in the late 90s, he bought a Tamiya 1/12th scale model of the bike he rode, and paid me a weeks wages, to build it... It took me 4 months, working weekends and evenings, by the time I finished, I was sick of that model... I mounted it on it's rear wheel stand, on a mirror, on a turntable... 4 months work, and I got paid over $1000 to make it.... Never again.
Nice! I knew you had excellent skills, my friend!

Reactions: micahrogers