The Third gauge Layout Party!!! :) :) :)

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by N Gauger, Jul 1, 2004.

1. 13Mtrainer

13Mtrainer Member

how big are ho turntables?
  2. Freelancer

Freelancer Member

Depends on what size you want. The one I am working on is 14" in diameter, or it's 98' scale feet. Depending on how much money you want to spend, you could virtually get any size you want. The original turntable that I had before this one was 9". It just depends on how big you need it.

3. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

Attached Files:

4. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

OK - That's it!! :D :D :D :D Cant believe another party has come & gone :( We'll wait until next week (after Labor day ) someone remind me to post the poll for the 4th Party :) :)
  5. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Ray - That's Pretty!!!! Great engine!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Waldbahner

Waldbahner Member

Hello all,

very late, but here it is... The result of my work on my N-scale logging-layout.

After finishing the trackwork, I'Ve stared to create the landscape on the layout. I've used styrofoam and glued sheds of toiletpaper to get the ground. The result was very good and I've started to add some sand other "ground materials". And than, I've done something stupid. I've destroyed the landscape on a 1/4 of the layout by turning upside done.... I'was very frustrated and so i've stopped the work on it. When my Digicam is ready again, I can post a picture of the actual work.

So long.... Gerd