Thankyou all from Shamus

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by shamus, Jan 3, 2003.

1. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Welcome Home

So glad you are on the comeback mend Shamus, I just knew that angel would work for you.
  2. jimnrose

jimnrose Member

Great news and we will hope & pray that your recovery is swift.
    You sure know how to get everyone's attention, not only because you are resopected for your skills but because you are loved by everyone.
    Happy New Year, Jim
  3. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Gang,
    You people are the best friends I have had in years, I cannot tell you what your messages meant to me. It is wonderful to realise that people care. Messages have gone around nearly every Railroad Forum I know of, and I am very grateful. My heartfelt thanks to one and all.

4. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

What a relief that this story has a happy ending! I think I speak for all of us on the Gauge when I say that you are one of the people who make this forum what it is. Glad to hear you're feeling better my friend!

:D Val
  5. Paul,

Rest, regain strength, and grow well.

We're all glad you're back, my friend. :)
  6. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

My nephew has asthma, and has had 2 severe attacks at our house. My sister observed that each time we had a new cat. He seems not to be affected on subsequent visits.
    Have you had any new family members lately?
  7. Dave Flinn

Dave Flinn Member

Welcome back, Paul. We're all very glad to hear the good news. Take it easy, but not so easy we don't hear from you every now and again.
  8. K.V.Div

K.V.Div Member

Great to see you back on your feet again Shamus.
    Take it easy, keep the great info and articles coming and god bless. :)

9. roryglasgow

roryglasgow Active Member

Glad to have you back, Shamus! You gave us all quite a scare!

Take it easy. We look forward to seeing your work...but we can be patient while you get better!
  10. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Welcome Back Shamus
    Good to that you're up and around.
    Missed you Buddy.................
  11. Drew Toner

Drew Toner Member

Glad your feeling better!!!!!

OK, now that we got all the well wishes over with,:) :) :) :) lets get back to some serious modeling;) ;) ;) ;) ;) all in favor, say ahhh...
  12. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

well shamus gade to hear you are OK from that and been though that with my wife and its not any fun thats for sure and make sure you take your meds like the doctors tell you to and keep them with you at all times:( :( :( rich