South Park

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by Cláudio Dias, May 14, 2007.

1. sleepy_soul

sleepy_soul New Member

MM you gota do towlie lol!
  2. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Join the South Park gang

Here’s the deal:
    You can create your own South Park character and assemble its paper model! Awesome, huh?:twisted:

Read this post at and see how!
  3. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

South park avt !!

I try to make my South park chacter but i couldn't save my avt each time i hit prt scr , then open paint noting was show up :(

But then i try hiting prt sc and just printing out the pic , Well i got the hole screen But not my avt :( is there a probulm with the site ????
  4. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I think when you hit prt sc, it is copied to the clip board.
    When you open paint you still have to do the paste. First you copy then you paste, right?

5. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

6. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

i'll look in to that and let you's know :)

7. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

South Park avatar long hair available

Suggestion from Elias Reyes:

…could somebody change the 3D pattern to add something like an optional “veil” over the head? … like a bullet without the flat side

I’ve done this and you can download an update version of the model files. Visit - Paper Models » Blog Archive » SP avatar Long hair for details.

Thank you Elias for your suggestion!
  8. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

9. CrimosnBronxs

CrimosnBronxs Member

Yea I made some Wrestlers in south park for a mate
  10. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Using my custom South Park model? If so, send some pics and I'll put them at
  11. CrimosnBronxs

CrimosnBronxs Member

here are some images for you
    Triple H

these where made before you added the extra bit to the model
    I will be redoing them with better hair
    I will post the links to the models as soon as i find the files for them
  12. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Looking great!

Thank you!
  13. Greenboots

Greenboots New Member

Claudio I LOVE your South Park models and I've built them all. Have you ever thought of creating more of the South Park characters? I'd love to see Butters, Ike, and Chef if you have the time to create them. My wife said that she'd like to see Mr. Garrison (with Mr. Hat of course).
  14. Aux

Aux New Member

Gang of Four

I also did the SouthPark guys. Unfortunately each guy is made nearly the same, just other textures. But doesnt matter to me....

Attached Files:

15. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Those came out really nice!! :)
  16. Aux

Aux New Member

Are there other southpark models? I do not mean the superman in southpark style, but the other famous figures like the cook, damian, jesus, the school bus driver, etc.