South Park

Cláudio Dias

Nov 10, 2006
São Paulo / Brazil
Stan Marsh

Going on South Park collection,

Stan Marsh
stan01.jpg

Stan is arguably the most “normal” of the kids, and is generally honest, very mature for his age, and well-meaning.

Visit South Park page, download and enjoy building Stan!

T

telman

Thank You Claudio, for all the fantastic characters that you have designed. I really enjoy making your characters. Thanks again Telman

T

Texman

OH MY GOD! THEY KILLED... Oh, guess I'll wait a couple of weeks to
finish that one! Thanks Claudio!

Ray

Cláudio Dias

Nov 10, 2006
São Paulo / Brazil

Gang is now complete!:thumb:

Kenny McCormick

Kenny is well known for almost always wearing an orange parka, and for being killed in almost all episodes. He seems unconcerned by his deaths and hates that nobody cares that he dies.

Visit South Park page, download and enjoy building Kenny! And all the gang!

P

paulhbell

I think a good idea with these is resize them to about 12''. Put a small speaker in the back, have a compartment in the back to put a old mp3 player(cheep on ebay) with sayings from the cartoon. Of course kids not allowed to listen.

causticphlegm

Jun 4, 2007
The thing to do is build them all, then take the Kenny and drop a brick or similar heavy object on him and then put him next to the other 3 kids. A paper Kenny pancake. Now THAT'S realism! sign1

I gave Cartman a shot when I first discovered card modeling, but I couldn't get his head round enough. Will have to give it another shot now that I have quite a few more models under my belt.

Thanks for these, Claudio. Love 'em.

Clashster

Dec 1, 2006
The Conch Republic
Awesome, Claudio! I attempted to build Kyle on glossy paper, but I didn't like how it was going (my errors!) so I scraped it. Going to redo it on regular card stock! Started watching the DVD's the other day to psych myself up! Any chance for Chef? (doh, and the other guy from the other show... Homer J.?). Thanks for the great models!

Chris