So What happened to The Gauge?

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Lessee...Friday 5/7 I figured out how to post an Avitar and so I added one (now gone), Saturday 5/8 I posted my newly designed Gauge press pass (now gone), Sunday 5/9 ! finally got around to posting my mug in the "Face behind the Name" thread then crash Guess its my fault guys....I didn't think my picture was that bad :eek:ops:

Is this why I can't put my avitar back? :confused:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
shaygetz said:
Lessee...Friday 5/7 I figured out how to post an Avitar and so I added one (now gone), Saturday 5/8 I posted my newly designed Gauge press pass (now gone), Sunday 5/9 ! finally got around to posting my mug in the "Face behind the Name" thread then crash Guess its my fault guys....I didn't think my picture was that bad :eek:ops:

Is this why I can't put my avitar back? :confused:

Heee Heeee get ready to re-post all of them again :) We're back!! LOL :D :D :D

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
N Gauger said:
Heee Heeee get ready to re-post all of them again :) We're back!! LOL :D :D :D

The only problem I seem to be having is loading an avatar. My edit screen won't provide for uploading, it acts like it has a lockout on it. Not a complaint, just curious to see if it's one of those wrinkles we're still dealing with

Attachments

• banghead_125.gif
    banghead_125.gif
    904 bytes · Views: 111

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Hehehe, shaygetz - I just got the reverse problem: My avatar shows, but I can't change the text below my name (that's where you have your "Political & social thorn"). There is simply no window or line or whatnot to change my "Registered user". :confused:

At least there are different 'wrinkles' for each one of us! :D :D :D

Oh well, not an earth-shaking problem, and I'm sure that these little naggings will be solved in time. So far the repair crew did a great job, didn't they?

Ron

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
RailRon said:
Hehehe, shaygetz - I just got the reverse problem: My avatar shows, but I can't change the text below my name (that's where you have your "Political & social thorn"). There is simply no window or line or whatnot to change my "Registered user". :confused:

At least there are different 'wrinkles' for each one of us! :D :D :D

Oh well, not an earth-shaking problem, and I'm sure that these little naggings will be solved in time. So far the repair crew did a great job, didn't they?

Ron

Ron, You're right!!
I'll let "the guys" know!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
N Gauger said:
I see it there - it's at the bottom of the list at the left

Settings & Options
Edit Signature
Edit Email & Password
Edit Profile
Edit Options
~~~~~ Edit Avatar

Every time I hit "Edit Avatar", it does this....

Attachments

• smgreen_125.gif
    smgreen_125.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 110
F

Fred_M

Yeah, I can't change my avatar either, there are lots of things I still can't do that I use to be able to. FRED

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
dash10 said:
Yeah, I can't change my avatar either, there are lots of things I still can't do that I use to be able to. FRED

Fred, could you tell me how you put that graphic in your signature :confused: :eek: I'll trade ya a box of horn hook couplers and a Tyco boxcar for the secret :D :D

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Mikey,

I'm not quite sure if this thread is the right way to report bugs to the repair team, but at least you seem to have a hot wire to them. So I try... :rolleyes:

I think I traced another strange bug still on the loose. Have a look into the thread "Like the Sig?", also on General Talk. It is a problem with the personal profile manager, I think.

Ron

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
RailRon said:
Mikey,

I'm not quite sure if this thread is the right way to report bugs to the repair team, but at least you seem to have a hot wire to them. So I try... :rolleyes:

I think I traced another strange bug still on the loose. Have a look into the thread "Like the Sig?", also on General Talk. It is a problem with the personal profile manager, I think.

Ron

It was the "Source" problem, he was linking to a server that doesn't allow linking direct. When you post here - you move the pic here. When you use the signature - this site just links to the other site. :(