Shooting Turkey Gap

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Tyson Rayles, Dec 17, 2002.

1. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Good eye Pete, if I didn't just post this morning about how nice we are, I'd say somethin like, "well that's a matter of opinion", or that that statement is arguable, but I think I better wait at least until tomorrow before such bantering of the other scale. :D :D :D ;) :p :) :D :D :D
  2. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Wild turkeys won't be seen if they don't want to be seen. I tried to highlight around them to see if you can see them better now. :D

Attached Files:

3. interurban

interurban Active Member

I smell a turkey cooking

Hi Tyson,
    Sooooooooo they ar`nt frighten of the engin noise:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Glad the presure got to you Tyson :D
    What bird seed do you use?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  4. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

tyson doesn't use bird seed he justs puts one of his jugs out there and the turkeys come a running :D :D :D great shot there tyson my friend :eek: :eek: ;) :D :D rich
  5. Wyomingite

Wyomingite Member

Hey Tysen,

Beautiful job there and great pictures. Where the heck did you ever fine those turkeys. I love some. Ron ;)
  6. Vic

Vic Active Member

What Tyson said about the wild turkeys being seen only when they want you to see them....round here they'll stand on the side of the road and "gawk" at you...but let turkey season open up and you can't find or call one up for love nor money!!!!:eek: :D
  7. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

:D Tyson, that's great! :D There are those turkeys (I KNEW there weren't any to be found on The Gauge! :) ) How about setting up a web cam so we can log on any time to check the bird action at the gap? :)
  8. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

I'm begining to think this thread is for the birds. :rolleyes: :D :p :D