Sad News At The 88 Household

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by eightyeightfan1, Aug 23, 2005.

1. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

I have some sad news to report to you all.
    At about 2:00am this morning Arizona time, my mother passed away.
    She died peacefuly and in her sleep.
    I will be heading out to Arizona tomorrow morning, and stay for a couple of weeks to be with dad.

For this, I'm moving up the deadline for Gauge E-Mag articles to September 12th.
    I will get the next issue out in time, Mom would of wanted me to do that.
    Thank you all.

If you don't cry for the loss of a loved one, there was no love to begin with.
  2. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Ed, You and your family have my deepest sympathies.
  3. rksstl

rksstl Member

Ed, i'm truly sorry to hear that, our thoughts and prayers are with you.
  4. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Ed, you and your family have our deepest condolences. You are not alone as you well know. If there's anything I can do for you while you are here, give me a call. You have my phone number.
  5. Iron Goat

Iron Goat Member

I am truly saddened to learn of your Mother's passing. You and your's will be in my prayers.

God bless.... Bob H.
  6. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Sorry to hear about that Ed. My Condolences To You & Your Family. Take as much time as you need. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
  7. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Ed, Our condolences... We're here if you need us - Take care of things in AZ and we'll see you when you are ready to return.....
  8. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

I'm sorry for your loss, Ed. Will keep you and yours in our family prayers.
  9. jim currie

jim currie Active Member

condolences to you Ed :(
  10. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

A sad time for you Ed and I am sure your Dad will really appreciate the time you spend with him.
  11. Ed;

Sorry for your loss.
    My prayers will be with you & your family.
    Take care of your dad.
  12. brakie

brakie Active Member

Ed,You and your family have my deepest and heart felt condolences.. :(
  13. ausien

ausien Active Member

Sorry to here the sad news of your loss ED, please dis regaurd my PM, at this time mate. see you when you return, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.. steve
  14. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

sorry to hear about that Ed. Take as long as you want, we will be here when you come back, buddy.
  15. Dave Flinn

Dave Flinn Member

I will add my condolences to the list. Don't worry about things here. Family comes first.
  16. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hello Ed, My friend, helping your Dad now is most important. My prayers are with you and your family.

17. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Ed, you and your family have my deepest condolences. This is a hard time for you all, and your Dad surely will appreciate your help and your company.
    Don't hurry - we can wait for you, and at the moment your Dad needs you more.

18. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

I'm very sorry to hear this sad news Ed. You have my deepest sympathy. Take whatever time you need, and don't worry about the Gauge Mag - we'll get it out in time.

19. MCL_RDG

MCL_RDG Member

Ed, My condolences.

20. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

:cry: Heaven will open the gates for your Mother and may God bless and be with you and your Dad in these sad times.