Sad News At The 88 Household

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by eightyeightfan1, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

My sympathies to you and your family Ed.
  2. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it. Its good to know I have friends here, when they are needed. Thats why i like the Gauge. No other forum like it.

Don....Sometime next week when things settle down. Let me know. We'll definatly get together. I'm here(AZ)til Sept 9th.
  3. judyn

judyn New Member

Deepest regrets to you and your family. Am sending you this poem I wrote, in hopes that it gives you some help in these rough times.:(

Attached Files:

4. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

What Paul said about helping your Dad, is important. He is now alone, as he hasn't been since before he first met your Mom. He'll need a shoulder to lean on.
    May your faith bring you peace, strength, and comfort. My prayers are with you.
  5. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

Sorry to hear of your loss Ed.
    You and your fanily will be in our prayers.
    We also wish you a safe trip.
  6. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Yeah Ed I would like that. You have my phone #, or we can make arrangements by PM here. A shame there isn't going to be a train swap meet in the next few weeks..
  7. Tileguy

Tileguy Member

I'm Very Sorry to hear of your Loss.My Mother passed on 7 years ago and i think about her almost everyday still.In this way,they are not truly gone.So long as we hold them near in our hearts they remain with us always.
    My Condolances!!
  8. interurban

interurban Active Member

I am saddened to read of your great Loss ED
    Our prayers are with you and your family.

Chris and Sue Walker.
  9. Sir_Prize

Sir_Prize Member

Guess I need to swing by more often...
    My sympathies on your lose.