Sad News At The 88 Household

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it. Its good to know I have friends here, when they are needed. Thats why i like the Gauge. No other forum like it.

Don....Sometime next week when things settle down. Let me know. We'll definatly get together. I'm here(AZ)til Sept 9th.

judyn

Aug 23, 2005
Louisiana
Deepest regrets to you and your family. Am sending you this poem I wrote, in hopes that it gives you some help in these rough times.:(

Attachments

• Dear Friends.doc
    19 KB · Views: 14

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
What Paul said about helping your Dad, is important. He is now alone, as he hasn't been since before he first met your Mom. He'll need a shoulder to lean on.
May your faith bring you peace, strength, and comfort. My prayers are with you.
Pete

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
eightyeightfan1 said:
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it. Its good to know I have friends here, when they are needed. Thats why i like the Gauge. No other forum like it.

Don....Sometime next week when things settle down. Let me know. We'll definatly get together. I'm here(AZ)til Sept 9th.
Yeah Ed I would like that. You have my phone #, or we can make arrangements by PM here. A shame there isn't going to be a train swap meet in the next few weeks..

Tileguy

Apr 28, 2003
Northern Mn
Visit site
Ed,
I'm Very Sorry to hear of your Loss.My Mother passed on 7 years ago and i think about her almost everyday still.In this way,they are not truly gone.So long as we hold them near in our hearts they remain with us always.
My Condolances!!