Progress Pictures on the ACT RR

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
You're making fantastic progress Mike!
The scenery looks great, & I love all the little "extras" you've included!
Really impressive job on the water, & bridges!
:cool: :thumb: :thumb: :cool:

Papa Bear

Dec 28, 2003
South Alabama
www.route29.com
Ore Car

Mike, I noticed that your ore hopper was carrying unobtainium. I had always wondered what that looked like, since we can't get any of it around here! I understand that there are many useful products that are made from unobtainium. :D

Super job on the layout! Especially the church and the cliff dwellings.:thumb:

Thanks Papa Bear

Yes , Unobtainium is a very rare mineral ! I stumbled on it one day after many attempts to make a fortune in other things .
I was just never sucsessful before . You may not know this but I was the inventor of Nineis Shoes and frozen Radio Dinners , in fact it is said that a great great amourous grandfather was said to have been an expert at three play.:eek:ops:
LOL

Thanks Papa , Mike
;) :)

Here are some pictures of the new upper level and the new road base, and a shot from the Main Street overpass.

zroad1.jpg

zroad3.jpg

zupper.jpg

zyard1.jpg

Mike

:) :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wave: :wave:

Thanks Guys !!!
Mike , the hills are mostly aluminum screen wire stapled to the homasote and formed into a general shape , then rock castings , and hillsides are wet wadded up news paper covered with wet paper towels and then the plaster goes on.
Other hills are stacked and cut foam.
I'll try to take a picture inside the helix so you can see , when I post the painted road and helix mountain.
Mike

:wave: :wave: :wave: