Park Wrestlers

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by CrimosnBronxs, Sep 11, 2008.

1. CrimosnBronxs

CrimosnBronxs Member

2. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

Nice, Crimson. I have a good collection started with Claudio's and these will fit in nicely. I can build a couple in the next few days as I have some free time.
  3. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

These are great!

Nice job coloring them!
  4. CrimosnBronxs

CrimosnBronxs Member

Have added D'Von to the 1st post
  5. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

LOL WOW Anychance of the Undertaker or kane , HHH

6. CrimosnBronxs

CrimosnBronxs Member

yes they will be coming

Paul bearer
    Triple H
    I have about 50 or so to do lol
  7. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

I think I screwed up the arms, but he turned out all right. The kids love him. Sorry for the grainy images, the upload to my on-line file storage changed it up a bit for some reason (probably reduced pixels to lower the file size).

8. CrimosnBronxs

CrimosnBronxs Member

He looks Great
    the arms look fine to me
    Glad the kids love them:thumb:

Have added Kane and Stone Cold to the top message
  9. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

Great, I wasn't sure on the arms. I am looking forward to more of these along with Claudio's park Heroes. Thanks guys ....
  10. Skelekitty

Skelekitty New Member

Hahaha! These are awesome :D
  11. cdavenport

cdavenport Member

Thank you for allowing us to download these. I am not interested in Hako but, it seems to me you and Claudio have created a whole new style.

Universal Monsters, Star Wars, anything is up for grabs!

Well done!
  12. daredevilbr

daredevilbr Member

Very cool !!!
  13. CrimosnBronxs

CrimosnBronxs Member

New Wrestler Added
    The Hurricane

Also added to main post

will also be making a display stand
  14. cdavenport

cdavenport Member

These just get "cooler & cooler!" CB, not one to look a gift horse in the eye, I was wondering how far you are going to go with this series. Do you contemplate doing some of the older guys like Hulk Hogan, Bam Bam Bigelow,
    Captain Lou Albano, just to name a few?

I am already working on a background display for this and Claudio's series. As soon as I get it ready for show, I'll let you guys see how you inspire people with your creative energies!
  15. CrimosnBronxs

CrimosnBronxs Member

Hulk Hogan, Bam Bam Bigelow are on the to do list
    As long as I can make them look like who they are then who knows where it will end
    I have a few old school wrestler in mind
    Captain Lou Albano there is only one thing I can think of when he comes to mind lol bring on the Head Shrinkers

Great saves me some time making one can't wait to see what you have come up with:thumb:
  16. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Speaking of old team how about Axe & Smash ?/
  17. CrimosnBronxs

CrimosnBronxs Member

busy working on them now
  18. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Who's next in the battle royal of paper wrestler's ????
  19. cdavenport

cdavenport Member

If, indeed, you do Bam Bam Bigelow, you may want to see if you can find some pics of his head. I was able to see him up close at a Harley Davidson plant tour, not what you would call "personable" at all. But, up close you can clearly see that his head is tatooed! I have forgotten the design, but it covered his bald pate!
  20. cdavenport

cdavenport Member

At one time I was a wrestling nut! I actually ran into Captain Lou in Underground Atlanta. I spotted him walking towards me and shouted out, "Hey, Capt Lou, how ya doing?" My wife and friends thought I was nuts because even in civilian clothes, he looked rather strange.

I dumped my wife and friends and invited Lou to have lunch with me. I got to spend about 1/2 hour with him just listening to him tell stories about the ring and his family. Despite his outlandish appearance, he was one helluva a great personality!