Park Wrestlers

here we go it's

Image2Bulldog.jpg

The British Bulldog
added to main post

Skelekitty

I have no idea who these people are, except for The Rock ... But I don't care, because these are the most awesome models! I adore them

Werner Smuts

I know you are working on the wrestlers, but i would love to see Batista, Hulk Hogan and HHH, and last but not least GOLD DUST...

Nice work!

How's this for a bit of a challenge; one of the female wrestler's like Chyna? They have some interesting "bits" that would be a challenge to model in paper!

Even better, do any of you recall the heady days when Cyndi Lauper was a ringside harpie for Capt Lou Albano? Now, THAT was wrestling!

I remember watching Sat afternoon wrestling (mind you, as a grown man) out of Memphis, TN back in the late 70's. One of the "bad guys" was doing his on-camera interview when some female heckler from the audience taunted him. I'll never forget his reply. "Why don't you go cut gorilla cookies with your face?" Notwithstanding Jim and Tammy on the PTL Club, that was the funniest television I have ever seen.

Hmmm. Now, there's an interesting take on South Park: SP Televangelists!

If you've the patience and sanity, there is no limit to this craziness!

How's this for a bit of a challenge; one of the female wrestler's like Chyna? They have some interesting "bits" that would be a challenge to model in paper!
I don't have the model to add extra bits to it however I do have some pics of female wrestlers that have been made into south park figs without the extra bit sign1
Anyway here is another one for you
Image2Hulkhogan.jpg
comes with bandana
Image5bandan.jpg

Hulk Hogan