New York Central fans

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Doc Holliday, Feb 15, 2005.

1. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Member

I've contacted the NYCSHS to see where to send the pamphlet. In the meanwhile, here is a link to a scan of the pages. Sorry for the poor quality as they have been resized down from way-to-big files due to posting limitations.
    Click here
  2. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Member

Well my e-mail to the NYCSHS from their website came back as delivery failure. Anybody have a current e-mail or site link?
  3. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Check (should I say it...) I think the have a list of historical scocities and contacts.
    Hope it helps.
  4. babydot94513

babydot94513 Member in training

Well, I have to go with 21
  5. Gary Pfeil

Gary Pfeil Active Member

The picture of the signal bridge with the six semaphores is just awesome!
  6. Gary Pfeil

Gary Pfeil Active Member

Took another look at that photo and saw something very interesting. The four tracks to the left have their third rail installed, the two on the right have the ties in place but no third rail. Darn, wish I'd won this baby! Those two tracks lead to the west side freight yards and I'm not sure when they received their third rail, but not long after this photo, I'd wager. All in all a very nice photo.
  7. Roger Hensley

Roger Hensley Member

I have sent Doc a private message and hopefully we can solve the 'contact' problem or get an address.

Best laid plans and all that... :)
  8. docsnavely

docsnavely Member

DOH!!! :oops: Edited to prevent others from seing my lack of common sense! :wave:

-doc (the other one)
  9. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Member

USPS tracking says the pamphlet was delivered to the NYCSHS last week. Hopefully it will make a nice contribution to their collection.
  10. Roger Hensley

Roger Hensley Member

Thank you. I'm sure that it will.
  11. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Doc H -

Nice work! I am sure that it will be a good (and appreciated) addition to their collection...

12. yellowlynn

yellowlynn Member

It's a real winner for it to get to a proper destination. Really tickles me to see all the good that goes on btween gaugers.

13. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

This truely was the heyday of rail transportation. Can you imagine what it would be like if they could make the same statement today? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Attached Files: