New Moderators

Matt Probst

Mar 15, 2002
Hershey,Pa.
Visit site
Well guys! I take off a couple days from the "Big-Blue" and it's all changed around!;)
Seriously, Jon and Robin ; Thanks for jumping in & congratulations! I'm sure you'll both do a fine job to keep us all in order!
Paul; Glad to hear you're still working on your layout and will look forward to a "visit" here once in a while! You'll be missed but ya gotta do what the doc says!! Please take good care........

Matt--Hershey, Pa.

jimmybeersa

May 14, 2001
Alberton . South Africa
Shamus here's hoping your recovery will be rapid and lasting and you bounce back into teaching all of us who receive so much insperation from your fantastic modeling.
Jon and Robin ....congrads ,your portfolios could not be in better hands Best wishes to you all

Lighthorseman

Jul 24, 2002
Out in the sticks
Visit site
Good Choices!

Same goes for me! Congratulations to Jon and Robin! Two outstanding "Gaugers" who will do a superb job.

And, like everyone else here, I hope for a complete and speedy recovery for Shamus. God go with you, Sir.:)

johan

Jan 8, 2001
Visit site
Hi Everyone, I would also like to say thankyou to shamus as he has helped me in more ways than I can explain. living only a few miles from me. Also, congrats to Jon & Robin

Johan