New Moderators

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Dave Hagan, Jul 4, 2003.

1. Matt Probst

Matt Probst Member

Well guys! I take off a couple days from the "Big-Blue" and it's all changed around!;)
    Seriously, Jon and Robin ; Thanks for jumping in & congratulations! I'm sure you'll both do a fine job to keep us all in order!
    Paul; Glad to hear you're still working on your layout and will look forward to a "visit" here once in a while! You'll be missed but ya gotta do what the doc says!! Please take good care........

Matt--Hershey, Pa.
  2. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

Second what Matt said -- I've been off for a week.
    Maybe this is what is needed to slow those two down to a pace the rest of us can keep up with?

naw, look at what Shamus managed to do. ;)
  3. jimmybeersa

jimmybeersa Member

Shamus here's hoping your recovery will be rapid and lasting and you bounce back into teaching all of us who receive so much insperation from your fantastic modeling.
    Jon and Robin ....congrads ,your portfolios could not be in better hands Best wishes to you all
  4. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

Good Choices!

Same goes for me! Congratulations to Jon and Robin! Two outstanding "Gaugers" who will do a superb job.

And, like everyone else here, I hope for a complete and speedy recovery for Shamus. God go with you, Sir.:)
  5. johan

johan New Member

Hi Everyone, I would also like to say thankyou to shamus as he has helped me in more ways than I can explain. living only a few miles from me. Also, congrats to Jon & Robin

6. boppa

boppa Member

jon and robin-batter up!!
    shamus-best wishes hope all goes well for u