152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, ........... Ok, I have calmed down a bit now....... I just took a deep breath and counted to ten. Well, actually, I am way past 10 now!!!!! Anyway, I have had a good look at the state of affairs. I think things will be ok, and a rebuild wont be necessary. The damage was mainly caused by me, and not the expanding foam. Most of the damage is superficial really. A few joints have split or come apart, but these can be repaired and strengthened with ca glue. A few parts are torn, but luckily the parts are still accessible and can be replaced with new parts. A couple of joints in the wing membranes have split and lifted. This was caused by the stress of bending the things into shape. Also, the spray glue I used, to bond the front and backs of each membrane, was a cheap variety and the bond has started to fail in places. These can be re-glued, so they are not too much of a problem either. As mentioned earlier, the damage was not caused by the expanding foam bursting the model. I did not end up with quite a large scale disaster as shown in Revell-Fan's link in his earlier posting. (The poor man :cry I made sure that I did not use too much. I first filled the neck cavity around the cork on the end of the main armature. Then the upper arms, and then the main body cavity. When the foam is still soft, I noticed (too late) that the moisture in the uncured foam soaks into the paper of the model and softens it. So, when I was adjusting the internal armature and making sure everything was in the correct shape, the softened paper tore in places. Luckily, I can replace these pieces. You can see in this picture what I mean.... The circled area shows the worst tear... You can also see the cured foam inside the body cavity. I also noticed that my dragon looks like he has been in a bar brawl and needs to visit the dentist. I knocked a few teeth out in my clumsiness. I cant find the damn things anywhere, so I will have to remake the missing teeth again... wall1 Anyway, overlooking the problems outlined above, I am happy with how the armature and foam have worked out!!! The upper body is now solid as a rock and the armature is working superbly and holding everything up. You can now hold the whole assembly by the main armature wire like a lollipop. :mrgreen: I shoved the bottom of the armature in a plant pot, and attempted to hide the dragon from my cats in the leaves of the plant, on top of my display case. This dragon model is HUGE! So, over the next few days, I will be doing repair work, and hopefully soon, I will have completed the upper half of the model and be ready to move on to the legs and tail.