Model Of The Month: Daishi's Frost Dragon by DanBKing

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Dan

Excuse me, did you write that you will DISMANTLE the model? You mean like putting it apart, disassemble, or something like that? REALLY? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hahahahaha. Do not panic, my friend, hopefully no damage will happen to the dragon.
When I designed the base, I incorporated a means to dismantle the dragon from the base/rock for transport puposes. It is a case of loosening 4 screws and then detaching the two legs of the internal armature from the base plate. The dragon SHOULD come away intact with the two long legs of the armature sticking out of the feet. I will probably cut the armature legs shorter and attach them directly to the tower instead of the base plate.

But if I screw it all up, I'll just have to build the dragon again .........:rolleyes::eek:sign1:p

DanBKing

Dan the Man
:eek::eek:

With a few mental props, as seen in the background, I let the destruction begin...

I had to get the dragon off the rock and on the roof, to check scale, mounting points, etc, etc...

I will be back when I have recovered from doing this. :cry:

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

P.S: The only harm done to the dragon was the two horns I knocked off, as seen in the lower right, on the board. :v8::mrgreen: