Missing piece and a Long shot, Anybody got the prisontale archer?

Jackrum

Jan 23, 2007
Hi all, Been putting together my archer only to find that somewhere along the line I've lost a major piece of the hair assembly piece 120. If anyone has a unbuilt archer and is kind enough to send me a scan of that piece I'd transfer infinite kudos and awesome points :) Not expecting it to happen but I thought it worth a try before I attempt to fabricate a replacement. Thanks for looking!

Never mind, it turned out to be surprisingly easy to make a replacement. All hail photoshop!

OK, I'm bumping this thread because the other Prisontale build thread keeps giving me a "Database Error".

I've been building a bunch of Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon, BSG models but am really interested in doing some "human" stuff. Where'd you get this model from? I'm really interested in a North American supplier. Also, I remember someone was building a US and German WWII figurines that were quite large..but I can't even find the thread on it. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

So, can someone recommend a English North American supplier of professionally done models that have English instructions?

Thanks so much in advance.

Dan

Those are the ones! Are you gonna be releasing them to the public? To buy? I would definitely buy those! They look great!

these are kits I bought

from 3Dpaper.com
i got my german soldier from Jimbo over at papermodelworld.net
and the american soldier from the now defunct, Lighthouse Modelart

Rick

I made the pristontale archer, but almost at the end of building it, it looked like I had lost one of the pieces that go around the left wrist, but I had a good search and it turned up underneath one of the "fold out" black insides of the box.

Just thought I would say to check there

Mark