Missing piece and a Long shot, Anybody got the prisontale archer?

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by Jackrum, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Jackrum

Jackrum Member

Hi all, Been putting together my archer only to find that somewhere along the line I've lost a major piece of the hair assembly piece 120. If anyone has a unbuilt archer and is kind enough to send me a scan of that piece I'd transfer infinite kudos and awesome points :) Not expecting it to happen but I thought it worth a try before I attempt to fabricate a replacement. Thanks for looking!
  2. Jackrum

Jackrum Member

Never mind, it turned out to be surprisingly easy to make a replacement. All hail photoshop!
  3. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Mark_1984 is building her right now...see HERE
  4. causticphlegm

causticphlegm Member

OK, I'm bumping this thread because the other Prisontale build thread keeps giving me a "Database Error".

I've been building a bunch of Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon, BSG models but am really interested in doing some "human" stuff. Where'd you get this model from? I'm really interested in a North American supplier. Also, I remember someone was building a US and German WWII figurines that were quite large..but I can't even find the thread on it. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

So, can someone recommend a English North American supplier of professionally done models that have English instructions?

Thanks so much in advance.

5. rickstef

rickstef Guest

yeah i do

because it was me who is working on the two soldiers

it is in the figurine thread
    Parallel build

but seeing that all the pictures are gone, check out my Picasa Web Album
    Picasa Web Albums - Rick Steffers

6. causticphlegm

causticphlegm Member

Those are the ones! Are you gonna be releasing them to the public? To buy? I would definitely buy those! They look great!
  7. rickstef

rickstef Guest

these are kits I bought

from 3Dpaper.com
    i got my german soldier from Jimbo over at papermodelworld.net
    and the american soldier from the now defunct, Lighthouse Modelart

8. alaimo@jcu.edu

alaimo@jcu.edu I need a Pin up girl. . .

All the work is fantastic! The WWII soldiers are phenomenal!
  9. Mark Beech

Mark Beech New Member

I made the pristontale archer, but almost at the end of building it, it looked like I had lost one of the pieces that go around the left wrist, but I had a good search and it turned up underneath one of the "fold out" black insides of the box.

Just thought I would say to check there