Loco/Rollin' Stock Storage

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
I thunk you folks might like to se how I'm storin' my goodies. I work they scrapped some black foam rubber with nice black velvet on one side and cutouts for locos, very little modification to make it work. Only half the cutouts are removed so I can add more later.

Attachments

• 345.jpg
    345.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 201

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Jon:
be very careful with any sort of rubber packing. I have seen the foam that comes with brass models eat into the paint job when the plastic sheet that comes with it was not used. I heard that the anti-skid stuff for under rugs etc. will chew into your plastic models. Put some plastic sheet around your models.

jkristia

Aug 1, 2002
Simi Valley, CA,
Visit site
Sorry for taking this off topic, but I just wanted to say welcome to 'minibusse', nice to have another Dane on (the) board, hopefully you will visit this place frequently, and maybe even recommend it to other Danes so we can have some layout and 1:1 scale pictures of Danish trains.

Now back to the topic, I simply store the few locomotives I have in a drawer, I haven't collected that much yet, so it still fits in a small drawer. Hopefully that will change one day :)

Jesper
another 1/1 danskmand, living in CA

F

Fred_M

Don't take this wrong Jon, but you aren't suppose to store them. :D Fred