jon-monon retires

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by jon-monon, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

But Jon is that a good thing or a bad thing friend.sign1
  2. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Jon who? ;) :D

I know where to find ya if I need ya, bud! ;)

I may not be seein' Jon Monon around, but I know I'll be seein' you around! :wave:

"Jon Monon" & "Charlie" can both enjoy their retirement together! :thumb:
  3. ausien

ausien Active Member

From what I knew of Robin, he would not want to see the end of Jon Monon, but would rather see him strive to perfect his modeling prowess, his advice was always to, do the best you can, and keep learning.

It is a great tribute to his memory, and his modeling geneious, I dont care how good you are, or think you are, there will always be one and only true master of the cearal board, and and that was Robin....and we all can do worse than strive to meet his exacting standards.....
    but I to welcome Knudsen to the gauge, even if he is not a real newbee...happy modeling...have a good one... steve
  4. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

I guess we'll have to hoist his jersey into the rafters......
  5. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

.................. or at least his muscle shirt :wave: :wave: :wave: sign1 sign1 sign1 bounce7 bounce7 bounce7 bounce7

Attached Files:

6. babydot94513

babydot94513 Member in training

There is only one person on this entire forum and uses multiple screen names just to mess with our minds. The rest of us just think there are hundreds of members.

7. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Awww you found us out!! jawdrop Now were going to have to close down the board! sign1
  8. babydot94513

babydot94513 Member in training

So you admit it<g>

BTW - congrats on the Steelers. Now all you have to do is shut down Indy.

9. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: NO NO NO NO. You can't close down the board :cry: :cry: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
  10. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

OK, OK, we won't. But anyone with multiple screen names will have to line up against the wall so we can take pot shots at them, [​IMG] [​IMG] well, at least at their alter-egos sign1 sign1
  11. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

That I'll go for.
  12. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Are you sure Cobbler's knob is big enough for the two of you? tooth :D :D

BTW....Like the "going out in a blaze of glory" :wave: :wave:
  13. knudsen

knudsen New Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] LOL Pete. As I remember the knob, there are about three buildings there.
  14. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

WOW! Nice collection of pictures knudsen. There was nothing like that on the isle of Cebu. In fact, I didn't see any tracks at all.
  15. TrainClown

TrainClown Member

jon you nut! I never took you for the "Born Again" type. One day maybe you will tell me the story behind that old name. I was always curious about that.

See yous around.:wave:

TrainClown :D ;)
  16. jimmybeersa

jimmybeersa Member

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I lost a friend when Robin passed on and now another friend moves on What a shame
    Farewell Friend
  17. knudsen

knudsen New Member

I'm still around Jimmy, just a differnt tag. Itz me, jon. Nuthins changed. I'm glad you consider me a friend, I consider you the same. You are also a hell of a modeler.
  18. Zman

Zman Member

"BTW....Like the 'going out in a blaze of glory'"

I saw it as jumping out of a burning building.
  19. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Or, burning your bridges while you are in the middle of them.