jon-monon retires

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
I see I am almost to my 5100th post, which is what Robin did during his time at the-gauge. Since I can't compare my accomplishments to Robins, I've decided to retire jon-monon from the gauge. I shall never post again as jon-monon or use the name elsewhere.

Goodbye cruel world!

Fine, this forum has too many noobies on it anyway.

1530064_m.gif

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
jon-monon said:
I see I am almost to my 5100th post, which is what Robin did during his time at the-gauge. Since I can't compare my accomplishments to Robins, I've decided to retire jon-monon from the gauge. I shall never post again as jon-monon or use the name elsewhere.

Goodbye cruel world!

By jon-monon, It has been a pleasure to know you by that name :(

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
jon-monon said:

Goodbye cruel world!
Hey john - I think I can change your post count to "0" if you want to start over. :)

I see your point but it's not the numbers that matter - it's the quality of the posts :D

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
jon-monon said:

Goodbye cruel world!
Jon,

You are an inspiration to us all regardless of what name you go by, we will know and respect you. aussie aussieaussie Good luck my friend and may we have many more years of your presence. Remember, a rose by any other name is still a rose.
3.gif

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Goodbye Jon-monon, hello Knudsen! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Just for a moment I thought you really would bail out... :( :eek: hamr
But now I'm relieved that you are staying with us, old friend. As others pointed out - it's quality that counts, and there you are among the best. And oh yes, I always enjoyed your humor. I really would have missed it if you had left for good... :cry:

After all, you always have something to tell, being sort of a cosmopolitan: Being half Danskman (or was it a quarter? :D) while roaming the sugar cane fields of the Philippines... :thumb:

Here's to the next 5000 posts! aussie

Ron

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
announce1 Ladies and Gentlemen,Jon Monon has left the building!

announce1 Ladies and Gentlemen , Knudsen has enter the building!

Indeed it is a nice gesture in the remembrance of Robin..

But would Robin want it that way? I have a gut feeling he would not.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
spitfire said:
A noble gesture to be sure - we all remember Robin, and none of us could surpase him. I wonder if there's a way to make the posts counts top off at 5100?

Anyway - farewell Monon - greetings Knudsen. :D

Val
Too late, MIkey is now the leader, going to 5101 yesterday. See this thread.:wave: :wave: