Ironman - War Machine suit !

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by allhallowseve, Mar 12, 2010.

1. luvecraft

luvecraft New Member

Crazy ! just awesome.
  2. roobarb

roobarb New Member

I found a simple Halo Space Marine costume a lot of work to do - then my son wouldn't wear it for Halloween!
  3. MurdocMurloc

MurdocMurloc New Member

It's still crapping out on me, I hope it comes back soon. Can't wait to start.
  4. koobecafees

koobecafees New Member

Going to start on my own suit as soon as forums as back online
  5. sorcerer1089

sorcerer1089 New Member

There are also a fair number of Ironman WIP threads at The Dented Helmet. I do not have any url's handy, and they are not as in depth or fully referenced with PDO's etc as the 405th's site, but if they start having trouble with their forums again, it is another resource.
  6. LordPuki

LordPuki New Member

As awesome as this looks, I'm afraid it'll be a while before before I will be able to make a suit of my own.
  7. MorganTheAdventurer

MorganTheAdventurer New Member

Wow that's a very nice War Machine armor.
    That forum has a bunch of different armor's if you look hard enough, mostly halo armor's.

I'm actually planning to make MegaMan X the same way XD its just hard trying to find and pepakura files for it :p
  8. Shuenli

Shuenli New Member

Ouch ! Is that really paper ?
  9. Eyeonmal

Eyeonmal New Member

That is just amazing! How many build hours are there I wonder??? Kiss that social life goodbye methinks.
  10. sabre66

sabre66 New Member

Sweet build
  11. anthbuss

anthbuss New Member

holy snaps thats soooo cool
  12. Syrus54

Syrus54 New Member

Yeah, I have a high-poly warmachine suit that I'm finishing up (still gonna take a while), but as with all my models, when I'm done, I will post the .PDOs in the RPF.

Swing by when it's done and start your own builds. :)