Ironman - War Machine suit !

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by allhallowseve, Mar 12, 2010.

1. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Found this on a site This whole suit was made from a paper design, And all the pattens are free and are in PDO form Now this suit is a huge project time wise. and money wise :(

I just need to check make sure the website can be posted here :)

But here the pic of the finish suit !! WOW !!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. sakket

sakket New Member

holy crap! gimme!
  3. jgderuvo

jgderuvo Member

Me wants one too! And do they have the Iron Man suit as well?
  4. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

5. jgderuvo

jgderuvo Member

Unfortunately that just takes us to the main page. Do you have a specific link to where the files are? Thanks in advance.
  6. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

7. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Sick, sick, sick! Damn!

If I wasn't so set to finish my Cylon Centurion suit... :rolleyes:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
  8. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Ekuth tell me about it !!
    After find this site , My eyes dry out because of reading the thread and seeing all Pep
    that can be built

I like the Bioshock weapon and suit etc..

That really problum is have the time , and these project's need time and a lot of it !

None of which i have half the time :( i have 6 project going now that need to get done
    Before the weather brakes, Because i'll have yard work to add to the list ...
  9. jedidude

jedidude New Member

i have that file as well but not made it yet it looks cool
  10. Nathnem

Nathnem New Member

This looks grate, I have to get it.
  11. WharDemon

WharDemon New Member

Amazing work. I don't see myself attempting the full suit, but I may take a swing at the helm alone, may look nice on my desk or hanging in the wall. I think the piece I'm most interested in seeing is the minigun and its mount.
  12. cuguel

cuguel New Member

Excelent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. ghostflight

ghostflight New Member

Thanks for the link. That site will keep many busy for a while by the sounds of it.
  14. cp1963

cp1963 New Member

I can't seem to get to the site. I get a message saying that the billing department should be contacted immediately. Is there a problem with the site or a problem with my computer? I would like to build this for my children.
  15. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Its just the site, Their still work out the bugs from moving it from a different server

Just keep checking back :)
  16. cp1963

cp1963 New Member

Thank you. I'm not too computer savy, and I actually thought it was something on my end. I really appreciate the info.
  17. nav

nav Member

Well for you guys that don't want a whole suit, there are a few on papercraft museum,but they're excruciatingly difficlt and have a lot of small pieces
  18. Harlequin_HK

Harlequin_HK New Member

Wow, that is an awesome piece
  19. luismcca

luismcca New Member

esta muy muy padre el modelo
  20. jangoclone

jangoclone New Member

That´s a great projet, it´s a shame tha is so time consuming.