Hamilton Layout Tour

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by spitfire, Nov 20, 2006.

1. green_elite_cab

green_elite_cab Keep It Moving!

i only see the one with the F unit and the Huey ( helicopter)
  2. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Your pictures turned out well, Val, especially without the use of a tripod. And you're most welcome for the chauffeurred tour, and my thanks to you for making the day even more enjoyable.:thumb:

3. RonP

RonP Member of the WMRC

I live in hamilton as well. If im correct there is a train show in stoney creek this weekend, anyone going to it ?
  4. kirkendale

kirkendale Member

Spitfire, The home layout that features the cut-outs is the On3 Algoma River Railroad. Its a fictional route in Northern Ontario in the 1920's or 30's. It has been featured in MR or maybe one of MR's layout special editions ( quick look, but I cannot find my copy ).

RonP this weekend is the H.O.M.E.S. club open house.
    On Saturday there is a home layout tour in Guelph.
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular]Royal City Model Railroaders Layout Tour, announce1Free :thumb: Guelph model railroad Layout tour, Hours 10-6, registration from 9:30-2 at Global Currency Services 1027 Gordon Street, Over a dozen layouts on display see our webpage or call 519-856-4983 or 519-823-8642 for info

5. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

hello all---val,sorry i got side tracked to florida---it would have been nice to have joined you and wayne on your adventure
  6. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Terrific and inspirational photos! Thanks for sharing!
  7. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Thanks for the info Kirkendale. I'm glad you folks enjoyed the photo's. It was a great day out!