Glen and I have a very important announcement

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by jawatkins, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Fred_M

Fred_M Guest

Congratulations, and one question. Did you set up a bridal registry at ???:D :D :D FRED
  2. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Now that's great news! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Judy and Glen, my best wishes for a very, very happy future together!

As my father-in-law said at our wedding: BE happy, STAY happy, MAKE happy!

3. mhdishere

mhdishere Member

Congratulations, good luck, and whatever else!
  4. zeeglen

zeeglen Member

Thanks to all the great folks on The-Gauge for your good wishes for Judy and I about to get 'hitched'. (We're already 'coupled').

Judy is one fine lady, tells me my fiddle squawks sound like music and taught me the artistic side of railroad modelling when i used to be happy with a train moving over a slab of plywood.

When we get moved and re-settled we will start planning that dream railroad!
  5. jawatkins

jawatkins Member

Now...there's a thought.....:thumb:
  6. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Congratulations you two!! I'm so happy for you!!!!! Now, if you can possibly delay your honeymoon until August, there's a big Gauge BBQ and NTRAK get together her in Toronto that month!!!!

:wave: Val
  7. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Congrats to the both of you. Wish the best in the future.

Question?....When should I start looking for my invite in the mail?:D :D :D :D :D :D
  8. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

Congratulations! :thumb: Looking forward to pictures!
  9. Climax1880

Climax1880 Member

Wedding Bells???

Congratulations Judy and Glen. May you have a clear track and a solid green board all of your lives.

You can tell by my signature what I think
  10. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Judy, and Glen,
    May you be blessed with the communication that is the foundation of a lasting marriage, The shared interests that bond, and the mutual love that grows stronger each day, and every day, of your lives together. Congratulations!
  11. MCL_RDG

MCL_RDG Member

So what you are sayin'... that there's no shotgun needed on account that there's plenty arrows and axes 'o love aboundin' to make y'all right!

let's get pronouncin'

Best of Luck:thumb: