Getting back into models with some Trek.

Paragon

Apr 22, 2007
Greenville NC, USA
www.freewebs.com
I just finished rebuilding the Aeroshuttle and Defiant and thought I'd share.

So here's the Aeroshuttle:

UMWVpuN.jpg

8ZwmZTV.jpg

OB2oxvb.jpg

See the rest here:
Voyager Aeroshuttle Model - Imgur

I also recently built another Defiant:

K4xLzid.jpg

Sj5Laab.jpg

PbrmwfE.jpg

Qzwq0Kx.jpg

And the rest: http://imgur.com/gallery/usXT9

Both were built with heavy layering for details, since that's the way I like to go now. I also redesigned Bill Perry's deflector for the Defiant and put it on Zosho's old one, for the tiny scale. It's next to a Japanese plastic model in the last image that just happened to be the same size. (F-Toys, for those curious).

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
WELCOME BACK!!!
You have been sorely missed!

I am glad to see that you are back with us again!!!
You did a REALLY GOOD JOB on these models! I like the extra added detail that you put into them. Th really POP!!!

By the way, what do you think of the "NEW ZEALOT"?

Once again, welcome back and I hope that you are able to stick around more.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Please ask and we will do what we cac to help.

I hope that you enjoy yourself here!!!

Paragon

Apr 22, 2007
Greenville NC, USA
www.freewebs.com
I like the aesthetic of the new Zealot pretty well, but I'm having some trouble navigating. I couldn't find this thread in the forum where I posted it just now, and had to go to my profile to get back here.

How long I stick around depends more on how long I keep focused on building and designing models, but it had been bothering me for a long time that I seemed to have given it up.

I might not be throwing myself into it quite as heavily as I had in the past either, and I think I'm going to avoid promising to work on things that aren't done from now on! Sometimes my attention is incredibly hard to tame, and it's just easier to work on the things that catch my interest than giving myself assignments for now.